List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not devastated about Hunt or Bedford, wish them all the best, hopefully we can get enough out of them to have some points to wave at Brisbane for their Father Son picks

Tsatas is a beast. Looks every bit a top 3 pick. Can probably rule him out as a realistic target, but if he was he'd be tier 1 and probably 1 overall.

Do we mean realistic?
if not Wardlaw some say is better than Ashcroft.
phillipou is some sort forward mid hybrid

Phillipou isn't bad. His kicking can bit a bit hit and miss but love his size. Bit of Issac Smith about him. I wouldnt be upset if we drafted him

Tsatas is a beast. Looks every bit a top 3 pick. Can probably rule him out as a realistic target, but if he was he'd be tier 1 and probably 1 overall.

Phillipou isn't bad. His kicking can bit a bit hit and miss but love his size. Bit of Issac Smith about him. I wouldnt be upset if we drafted him
Like tsatas a lot

Like tsatas a lot

A couple of extremely Tsatasfied customers.

Horne Francis keen to get to Port...and I thought Dogga was weak as piss..

HEALY OFF!
ELLINGWORTH ON!

BLOODY WEAK AS PISS!

Dogga is still weak as but JHF has eclipsed that by the length of the Nullabor.

There seems to be a clear top 5 in the draft. Ideally we pick up one of those, and I am probably leaning towards Cadman there just out of needs.

If we can end up with a top 5 pick and Freo's first next year then I don't care if our second pick this year is 100. We need quality not quantity, happily take a punt on a recycled player to fill a list spot if need be, never know, might end up being a Mabior Chol.

They should have taken Adelaide 3 picks last year, kid was always going to go home

Another mothers boy. Lucky for Brisbane, Ashcroft has got Lions in his blood. Otherwise why have a top draft pick if they are going to turn their toes up when things get the slightest bit rough.

They should have taken Adelaide 3 picks last year, kid was always going to go home

Yep, they were offered a kings ransom last year, backed themselves to keep him though. Sounds like Port are open to trading 2 years of firsts to get him though so that isn't too bad for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There seems to be a clear top 5 in the draft. Ideally we pick up one of those, and I am probably leaning towards Cadman there just out of needs.

If we can end up with a top 5 pick and Freo's first next year then I don't care if our second pick this year is 100. We need quality not quantity, happily take a punt on a recycled player to fill a list spot if need be, never know, might end up being a Mabior Chol.
Agreed. Have to get into the Top 5. They look standouts.

In retrospect, maybe not Cadman, probably wasted on our gameplan anyway, unless he is the secret love child of Carey and Ablett. Just put Petty forward with JVR instead.

In retrospect, maybe not Cadman, probably wasted on our gameplan anyway, unless he is the secret love child of Carey and Ablett. Just put Petty forward with JVR instead.
Still leaves us short down back if Petty goes forward. The only bloke capable of filling Petty's role down back is Tommo and it sounds like he's gone. Going to be very interesting to see what we come up with in the next week or so. Might get a clear indication of what Goody has planned(if anything) up forward.

If we stick with the same gameplan as last year we are ****ed. You draft players to play something far more attacking than that shit.

Cadman and JVR for the next 10 years would be amazing.

20,000 Norf fans just joined my “don’t draft interstate players in the first round’ bandwagon
It's becoming more and more relevant tbh. Young fellas today are fn pussies. Can't be too far from mummy or their mates for more than a year or two. No resilience. Starts at home with parents far too protective these days, and then at school where teachers hands are tied as to discipline and building resilience in kids. They get what they want and have it as comfortable as possible all the way through school years now. Moving interstate or to a club where you have to work to fit in is too hard for a lot of kids these days. So yeah, drafting a player from another state with a high pick is becoming riskier and risker by the year i reckon.

It's becoming more and more relevant tbh. Young fellas today are fn pussies. Can't be too far from mummy or their mates for more than a year or two. No resilience. Starts at home with parents far too protective these days, and then at school where teachers hands are tied as to discipline and building resilience in kids. They get what they want and have it as comfortable as possible all the way through school years now. Moving interstate or to a club where you have to work to fit in is too hard for a lot of kids these days. So yeah, drafting a player from another state with a high pick is becoming riskier and risker by the year i reckon.

The game is ****ed. I blame all this on the NBA and the team hoppers these kids idol. Loyalty isn't a thing anymore because of them.

If the AFL dont step in and do something it will only get worse from here.

Last few weeks have reeked of Boomers/Gen X getting mad at the generation they raised themselves.
Hating on the next generation has been happening since the dawn of time.

I don't think it's a generational thing, I think its a shit loyalty thing. Players have moved clubs/gone back home forever lol
Hell you were all ragging on Glen Bartlett for being a WA mummy's boy in another thread and that bloke was born in the flipping 60s

Last edited:
Last few weeks have reeked of Boomers/Gen X getting mad at the generation they raised themselves.
Hating on the next generation has been happening since the dawn of time.

I don't think it's a generational thing, I think its a s**t loyalty thing. Players have moved clubs/gone back home forever lol
Hell you were all ragging on Glen Bartlett for being a WA mummy's boy in another thread and that bloke was born in the *ing 60s

Typical Gen Z blaming anyone but themselves, its mum and dads fault.. :tearsofjoy:

I shat on Barlett for not wanting to leave WA, there is a difference you realise. He didnt go to Brisbane and turn around a year later and say I want to go home.

Typical Gen Z blaming anyone but themselves, its mum and dads fault.. :tearsofjoy:

I shat on Barlett for not wanting to leave WA, there is a difference you realise. He didnt go to Brisbane and turn around a year later and say I want to go home.

What's the saying: Spare the rod and Spoil the child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back