List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy set to leave Sydney after the low balled him.

34 goals in 14 games, would love him for 2 years.

Might force Goody to change s*t up actually, agree tho, he'd be ****** hopeless in our current system.
Nah Oliver and Trac would just dump it on his head but instead of us paying Brown 500k to be useless we would be paying Buddy 900k. So we'd lose Jackson and get Buddy at 35. That'd be beyond dumb.

I'd literally rather take Sam Reid.

Nah Oliver and Trac would just dump it on his head but instead of us paying Brown 500k to be useless we would be paying Buddy 900k. So we'd lose Jackson and get Buddy at 35. That'd be beyond dumb.

I'd literally rather take Sam Reid.

I said wed have to change our game style to make it work. Which I think we should now with or without Buddy.

I dont think there is any chance we are getting him so its pretty irrelevant.

I said wed have to change our game style to make it work. Which I think we should now with or without Buddy.

I dont think there is any chance we are getting him so its pretty irrelevant.
Even if we changed our style if we played Brown and buddy we'd probably have the least forward pressure ever recorded and say goodbye to another flag change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy on our team with the way we played in 2018 would be fun to watch.

Suicide quick ball movement is perfect for him.
Just missing a prime Melk delivering onto players ****. Only thing he can hit now is Mays chin

Just missing a prime Melk delivering onto players ****. Only thing he can hit now is Mays chin

Pretty sure Melk still hits Goody's g-spot also.

Also today is passing very slowly for some reason

I'd literally give away Tomlinson for a pick in the 100s if we can get a club to take a salary dump.

I agree with Topkent I'd like us to target another mid. Jordon is a winger not centre square player and Sparrow isn't coming on as I'd hoped, if we're prepared to put Trac up forward more and he keeps playing like the last two weeks we need more depth there. Also gotta factor in Viney traditionally plays 15 games a year not the 20+ he is on track for so the more you think about it the more we need another mid.
What sort of cash is he on? And what sort of defender is he? We are seriously lacking in keys but also a good interceptor.

Think he’s nearly 500k a year, at least that was reported at the time.
That’s not too bad. Schache is possibly gone this year (Collingwood apparently have interest) and I reckon he’d be close to the 400-500k figure, sadly.

If we took on the whole salary do you have a rough idea what you’d want for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back