List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How we are un backable favourites for the flag and no one should even breath slightly.
Oh right. Well yes we absolutely are and I am now so officially drunk that I must be correct in this and in many other thinnsgs

Thank crap for auto correct out this could have been worse

Pretty much how I live my life Goose.
Me too Kent.

I’m still here because all I actually have to do tomorrow is tell my boss I’m out. And I figure I can do that even hungover so here we are

Me too Kent.

I’m still here because all I actually have to do tomorrow is tell my boss I’m out. And I figure I can do that even hungover so here we are
Go destroy the bathroom one last time with an AGB and leave the door open on the way out

Oh dreary me it is 4am with maybe 40 minutes added to that and here i am.

I don’t even remember what the thread is but remember i love yay akk and please tell topkink tha he is a miaaive w***er but only sometimes.

And also thank your very muck

Oh dreary me it is 4am with maybe 40 minutes added to that and here i am.

I don’t even remember what the thread is but remember i love yay akk and please tell topkink tha he is a miaaive w***er but only sometimes.

And also thank your very muck
I'm only quoting this for when you try and delete it later
Topkink is a hilarious slip up.

* knows lol that could have ended a decade ago.

Useless bastards, baby turtles are born and immediately have to dash for the ocean or they can get eaten by birds and die. Baby humans if they aren't held properly can die for like 6 months.
When I was in Borneo I went to one of those sanctuaries where they collect and take care of the turtle eggs until they hatch and you get to watch all the turtles get released.

As everyone was watching them flop into the water, our guide dropped that 90% of them were still going to be eaten by various predators. Rough childhood.

Is the one child thing there still a thing? I have no idea.

TBH I basically dislike or even fear children. They are much to small, and are generally untrustworthy
Silly thought pattern

You create your own little people so you can boss them around and feel like a king/queen in your own place

Until they get older anyway

On Jackson, if we can get something similar to what we paid for Lever I'd be over the moon. We'll probably end up getting slight unders but I don't think Freo will **** us around too much because it simply doesn't do them any favours to chase a bloke with a big contract then play with fire when it actually comes to getting the trade done.

On Jackson, if we can get something similar to what we paid for Lever I'd be over the moon. We'll probably end up getting slight unders but I don't think Freo will * us around too much because it simply doesn't do them any favours to chase a bloke with a big contract then play with fire when it actually comes to getting the trade done.
They only have what they have to trade to though. Unless they get good comp for Lobb or someone else they can't offer as good a deal as we need.

They only have what they have to trade to though. Unless they get good comp for Lobb or someone else they can't offer as good a deal as we need.
I mean our history has shown you can get pretty creative with trading to get what you need. Don't they have this years and next years first? That's a good starting point. Trade out Lobb and play with some pick swaps and who knows.

I mean our history has shown you can get pretty creative with trading to get what you need. Don't they have this years and next years first? That's a good starting point. Trade out Lobb and play with some pick swaps and who knows.
We've gotten creative but it's always been to the 'advantage' of the other side and it's always been so we can draft someone. Freo don't really need to go crazy. 2 firsts can be their offer and they don't really have a need to try and help us anymore because he's OOC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've gotten creative but it's always been to the 'advantage' of the other side and it's always been so we can draft someone. Freo don't really need to go crazy. 2 firsts can be their offer and they don't really have a need to try and help us anymore because he's OOC
As I said before, I think if Freo have been courting Jacko as hard as reported and are offering him big money it doesn't really work for them to get too cute at the trade table. They will want to get the deal done as much as we will.

If it makes you feel better I reported you and you'll get a nice holiday
That almost does feel better.

I feel extremely ordinary though

Larkey please
I like that guy. Assuming I have the right guy? Sydney bloke that plays like a maniac but in a good way, right?

I like that guy. Assuming I have the right guy? Sydney bloke that plays like a maniac but in a good way, right?
North key forward. Bit short but got a bit of campaigner about him, plays more agressively than any of our current group. Pretty sure he kicked 5 on us in 2020 or something.

North key forward. Bit short but got a bit of campaigner about him, plays more agressively than any of our current group. Pretty sure he kicked 5 on us in 2020 or something.
Oh yeah him. Yeah get him because I like him too. So who is the Sydney guy I’m thinking of? Plays down back but runs like a nutcase. Sort of old-school type

Oh yeah him. Yeah get him because I like him too. So who is the Sydney guy I’m thinking of? Plays down back but runs like a nutcase. Sort of old-school type
Justin McInerney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back