List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Blakey?
That’s the one! Good fun to watch. Actually I wish I could just build a team myself. I’d have Blakey, and an in-form Steven May, Gus (just to annoy TK), Dogga and then just fill all the other positions with lots of Olivers. Magnificent. Every game would be a tap out then an incomprehensible handball chain then kicking it out on the full. I don’t know if this is key to a premiership but I would absolutely watch with interest

That’s the one! Good fun to watch. Actually I wish I could just build a team myself. I’d have Blakey, and an in-form Steven May, Gus (just to annoy TK), Dogga and then just fill all the other positions with lots of Olivers. Magnificent. Every game would be a tap out then an incomprehensible handball chain then kicking it out on the full. I don’t know if this is key to a premiership but I would absolutely watch with interest
Apologies I mixed the two players up because they both have mullets and both their names end with 'ey'.

TK likes Gus now I'm pretty sure.

Apologies I mixed the two players up because they both have mullets and both their names end with 'ey'.

TK likes Gus now I'm pretty sure.
He has never forgiven him for coming third in the Brownlow without his permission

Fuck You British GIF by The Boys
He has never forgiven him for coming third in the Brownlow without his permission
I know nothing about TK, but just the way he posts and demeanor reminds me of this guy.

North key forward. Bit short but got a bit of campaigner about him, plays more agressively than any of our current group. Pretty sure he kicked 5 on us in 2020 or something.

Larkey a bit small? He's a hair under 2 metres. You're not confusing him with Zurhaar, are you?

He's a better half back flanker and won't get a 5th of the votes

Since the grand final I think hes quickly become one of our favourite players on the team. Great to see him back in form and fulfilling expectations of a #3 pick.

Hes a must re-sign.

Id happily trade Salem if needed to come up with the coin to re-sign Gus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since the grand final I think hes quickly become one of our favourite players on the team. Great to see him back in form and fulfilling expectations of a #3 pick.

Hes a must re-sign.

Id happily trade Salem if needed to come up with the coin to re-sign Gus.
I absolutely love a bloke who's not scared to go back into the hole, to do it with his concussion history is respect.

Some of the ways he just shoves a bloke and marks one on one now **** I love watching him. He's almost held the back 6 together this year. Wasn't a 10th of this player on the wing and not a 5th on ball.

Agree about Salem, not a great defender and really hasn't used his kicking skills to damage much in his career. Gus is probably our 4th best player this year and he's one of my first picked now.

Last edited:
Give it a watch it's on prime. Reckon you'd like it
Yeah I might, just looked it up. It sounds alright

Just need to get Prime

We also need to move Tomlinson out if we can. Too much money for a reserve key back now even though I like him

Move him out with Jackson and we should really be able to target someone good.
there's no-one out of contract to target....unless you think Daniel Mcstay is the answer. which I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back