List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is going on. How is next year a super draft yet teams are offering up more than has ever been traded for a single draft picks that's not even top 3. I'm hell confused. It's like us and the dogs think who ever goes at 4 is the true number 1 and it's other sides are picking for needs before that one.

Maybe its genius, we caught wind that the dogs wanted pick 4 and just wanted to drive up the price on them for the lols

What the hell is going on. How is next year a super draft yet teams are offering up more than has ever been traded for a single draft picks that's not even top 3. I'm hell confused. It's like us and the dogs think who ever goes at 4 is the true number 1 and it's other sides are picking for needs before that one.
Giving me the feeling like every prospective 'super draft' it's being overrated by most. Could just be that cause it's a deeper draft teams are willing to have later picks in it.

Maybe its genius, we caught wind that the dogs wanted pick 4 and just wanted to drive up the price on them for the lols
I hear Tim Lamb just goes to auctions and makes a couple of bids for the thrill of it.

to hell with it, i say give the Bombers 13+F1+F1+37 for 4 and 22 if we have to, and keep that top talent rolling in.
Taylor says we are only using the two picks this draft with Chandler being promoted from the rookie list, so we wouldn't need 37 anyway with two earlier picks.
then i'd also use 22 to try and get George. throw in the Dockers F2 if we have to move up a few spots to do so.
in the end it would be like landing a top 5 talent with the Jackson picks, and grabbing a top 10 talent with our F1+37. i'd go for it.

to hell with it, i say give the Bombers 13+F1+F1+37 for 4 and 22 if we have to, and keep that top talent rolling in.
Taylor says we are only using the two picks this draft with Chandler being promoted from the rookie list, so we wouldn't need 37 anyway with two earlier picks.
then i'd also use 22 to try and get George. throw in the Dockers F2 if we have to move up a few spots to do so.
in the end it would be like landing a top 5 talent with the Jackson picks, and grabbing a top 10 talent with our F1+37. i'd go for it.

huh, I thought Chandler was on the senior list last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah he was wearing red and blue but not the Dees jumper. i was trying to stir up A11dAtP0w3R because i know he's a Humphrey fanboy.

Im a bigger fanboi of not making stupid trades like 3 first for the 4th pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back