Game Day 2022 Trade Period Match Thread

Have you installed a Rheem or felt the loving embrace of Continental Tyres safely guide your trip?

• Having a shower in my Rheem right now

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • No, what a stupid poll

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • YOU DONT KNOW ME

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Luke Jackson

Votes: 65 53.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It blows, nay, smokes me away that Junior Rioli could be more valuable than Blake Acres.
Let's not be too blunt, as his confidence in front of goal did grow like a weed as the 2021 season progressed. He became the most lethal goal kicker in the joint at Lathlain and his reputation was budding. At his best he's a stoned, cold killer in the forward pocket, but he should stick to not commenting in front of a microphone.

100-200k? He could have got more with us than Carlton are offering, if he was willing to back himself in to hit KPI's. He has taken the easy money, and we can't be held to ransom when we have so many young stars to pay in the future. It all adds up.

Hamling is contracted and we need KPD depth. Hughes is contracted and nobody would want him, so what can we do? Can't undo what has already been done. Hughes is actually worth mentioning as a case study in what the club might be wary of with Acres.
Both Hughes and Hamling are necessary dept. Hughes was decent every game he played his year and Hamling can do a great lockdown job.

Both Hughes and Hamling are necessary dept. Hughes was decent every game he played his year and Hamling can do a great lockdown job.
I'm so glad you didn't spell it "Hambling". A little piece of me dies when people do that.

I'm so glad you didn't spell it "Hambling". A little piece of me dies when people do that.
The amount of extra e's the last few days with Clark and Sharp as well.

Seriously, what they do in their spare time is no business of ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back