• Doedee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schoenberg

Votes: 23 27.1%
  • Milera

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Disapointing finish but nothing lost as Glenelg ended up belting South. Will be a pretty different side next week; should beat Sturt.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Gollant, mchenry stay in and we win that game.. too much reliance on top ups..

mckenzie was great two years ago.. he’s slower than Sloane now. And cant even kick them from 20 metres out on a slight angle..

but we decided to weaken our SANFL team this week so we can go for the glory in a dead rubber which, if we win it, does nothing but weakening our draft hand!. Genius move.

What a dumb club. Literally goes out of its way to fxxk itself, and its supporters, over..

the Victorians would love our current board, coaching staff and management… provides them endless laughter and joy.
Garbage comment. Looking at your comments they are very similar to the comments put up by a poster using a pseudonym but we knew him as Rooch. Are you Rucci in disguise?

Gollant, mchenry stay in and we win that game.. too much reliance on top ups..

mckenzie was great two years ago.. he’s slower than Sloane now. And cant even kick them from 20 metres out on a slight angle..

but we decided to weaken our SANFL team this week so we can go for the glory in a dead rubber which, if we win it, does nothing but weakening our draft hand!. Genius move.

What a dumb club. Literally goes out of its way to fxxk itself, and its supporters, over..

the Victorians would love our current board, coaching staff and management… provides them endless laughter and joy.

So in a dead rubber Sanfl game we choose to reward a young bloke who has had a great season (Gollant) with an AFL game due to a spot opening up - and you suggest we send him to the dump that is the Parade for a meaningless game?

I reckon I read plenty of posts where you have raged about young guys not getting picked in form - and he has not been, it’s injury related only- but then deny him a game for a Sanfl game

Consistency!

So in a dead rubber Sanfl game we choose to reward a young bloke who has had a great season (Gollant) with an AFL game due to a spot opening up - and you suggest we send him to the dump that is the Parade for a meaningless game?

I reckon I read plenty of posts where you have raged about young guys not getting picked in form - and he has not been, it’s injury related only- but then deny him a game for a Sanfl game

Consistency!

Home of football thanks very much

Consistency!

I reckon the experience of a really good sanfl finals series.. starting with a final win for the sanfl season to kick it all off..
would be far more beneficial to our younger players at this point.. than a dead rubber trip to Perth..

gonna be interesting now though.. do West Coast go all out for the win?.. or do they lay down and grab hold of pick 1 again?.. given North won today.

I reckon the experience of a really good sanfl finals series.. starting with a final win for the sanfl season to kick it all off..
would be far more beneficial to our younger players at this point.. than a dead rubber trip to Perth..

gonna be interesting now though.. do West Coast go all out for the win?.. or do they lay down and grab hold of pick 1 again?.. given North won today.

The finals are important no doubt. But today wasn’t. Even just to keep the lad hopeful and working hard getting an AFL game must be better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I took that to mean that had Gollant and McHenry played, the crows would have won - not that they should have played

Hoping like mad that Strachan is good to go.

This team could go all the way if no injuries

F. Wright Gollant Newchurch
Hf. Brown. Madgen Dowling
C. Hately Berry. Cook
Hb Hamill. Keane. Nankervis
B. Bond. Borlase Parnell
R. Strachan Crouch Schoenberg
I Boyle Oloughlin Clamp Kappler

Hoping like mad that Strachan is good to go.

This team could go all the way if no injuries

F. Wright Gollant Newchurch
Hf. Brown. Madgen Dowling
C. Hately Berry. Cook
Hb Hamill. Keane. Nankervis
B. Bond. Borlase Parnell
R. Strachan Crouch Schoenberg
I Boyle Oloughlin Clamp Kappler
Siegal??..

That lad has been immense for us the last two weeks..

I’d have him in in front of Clamp.

He can chop out ruck for strawnie who we all hope will be back next week..

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2023 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Back