2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow Kochy has let them have it.

Can Olsen do the same

https://archive.md/c0bJz

I'd give him a tissue if I cared about them.
Interesting part of that article was I didn't realise the AFL are going to introduce a national reserves program possibly as early as in 2 years time

"The SANFL and its stand-alone clubs are locked in delicate negotiations with Port and the Crows, with some input from the AFL, over the concessions they will granted to stay in the local league for at least the next two years before an AFL reserves competition is expected to be introduced."​

we at westies should've claimed the comp was rigged with all our spoons while not being able to have the same salary cap as other sanfl clubs.

just another whinge from kochie's ivory tower. wonder how many port sanfl games he dragged himself to at alberton this year?

we at westies should've claimed the comp was rigged with all our spoons while not being able to have the same salary cap as other sanfl clubs.

just another whinge from kochie's ivory tower. wonder how many port sanfl games he dragged himself to at alberton this year?
This is the other side of this issue, not one moron in the media ever brings up all the restrictions SANFL clubs play under, but Kochead and Davies bleat all they like.

This is the other side of this issue, not one moron in the media ever brings up all the restrictions SANFL clubs play under, but Kochead and Davies bleat all they like.
i get that they want what's best for the afl clubs, but i really dont see much else that the sanfl can really do. the umpiring is a problem, i agree with that. i know there's some scheduling gripes too which can and should be solved pretty easily. but in terms of players, it is hard to get good players to commit to sanfl standards and requirements for the pay they get. clubs like westies down the bottom are pretty much relying on youth because the better players are either scooped up by the top clubs or are skipping the sanfl entirely.

im sure that if freo, west coast, port and the crows were willing to all pay their way into a national reserves it would be in place, but it's probably cheaper and easier for them under the current set up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im sure that if freo, west coast, port and the crows were willing to all pay their way into a national reserves it would be in place, but it's probably cheaper and easier for them under the current set up.
The article indicated that a national reserves comp could be in place in another 2 years

As well as local recruiting zones.

Wow Kochy has let them have it.

Can Olsen do the same

https://archive.md/c0bJz

The ultimate rage quit!

Port have made 3 SANFL GF's in the time the Magpies have been the Power's Reserves side.

Also, we missed finals by percentage this season under the same rules, and made PF's in the 2 previous seasons.

The ultimate rage quit!

Port have made 3 SANFL GF's in the time the Magpies have been the Power's Reserves side.

Also, we missed finals by percentage this season under the same rules, and made PF's in the 2 previous seasons.
Just a refresher to underline just how f***ing stupid Koch sounds with his latest tantrum.

Since 2014

F- Finals played.

GF- Grand finals played.

P- Premierships.

FS- Final series played.

Sturt - F-18 GF-3 P-2 FS- 7

WWT - F-16 GF-4 P-2 FS-7

Norwood - F-15 GF-3 P-2 FS-7

Adelaide - F-15 GF-0 P-0 FS-5

Port Power Res. - F-12 GF-3 P-0 FS-5

South- F-11 GF-0 P-0 FS-5

North Adelaide - F-9 GF-3 P-1 FS-4

Glenelg - F-8 GF-3 P-2 FS-6

Centrals - F-8 GF-0 P-0 FS-4

West - F-4 GF-1 P-1 FS-1

Mattner asleep at the wheel?
That has to be considered but our forward entries and goal kicking has been our achillies all year and the issue in the GF.
McFadyen 1.4
Sparks 0.3
We should’ve put the game away by half time but shanked then ball and then shat the bed.
That said, Centrals beat us at our own game and shut us down in the second half.
I’m expecting a strait sets exit after yesterday.

How crazy was the centrals sturt game today? Centrals had 1 goal to half time, and ended up winning with 5 straight in the last to sturt being held scoreless.
The Dogs are getting a bit of a knack for that. Beat Glenelg a few weeks ago after being goalless at half time to get the double chance. Grace and Dudley can look absolutely hopeless for 3 quarters and then pile on 5 in a heartbeat. Dyson Sharp has played a huge part in both wins as well.

The Dogs are getting a bit of a knack for that. Beat Glenelg a few weeks ago after being goalless at half time to get the double chance. Grace and Dudley can look absolutely hopeless for 3 quarters and then pile on 5 in a heartbeat. Dyson Sharp has played a huge part in both wins as well.

A couple of weeks before the Glenelg game, they came from about 4 goals down to beat North too.

Accuracy helps too. They kicked 8.2 yesterday and 12.2 against North. Though accuracy can be wildly inconsistent at Centrals - they were 1.9 against Port last week in the first quarter, then kicked 10 straight!

Also, the Eddie Betts pocket is now known as the Aiden Grace pocket.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back