Fixture 2023 AFL Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

3c0d18c6ec8510d6ed7ab5ea0cbc34ab.jpg

“Gather round, people…”

Apparently tickets on sale this Monday from 9:30am our time for club members who have match access as part of their membership (apparently the Eagles are sending us a free voucher to use to book tickets) and 2:00pm for other members and the general public.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

“Gather round, people…”

Apparently tickets on sale this Monday from 9:30am our time for club members who have match access as part of their membership (apparently the Eagles are sending us a free voucher to use to book tickets) and 2:00pm for other members and the general public.

A huge win if it means we don’t have to go to GMHBA next year

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

A huge win if it means we don’t have to go to GMHBA next year

Not wanting to go all Eeyore, but now we are finally not contending (OK this year also, but there was probably some glimmer of possibility when the fixture was set in December 2021) the AFL have us avoiding the trip to MDMA stadium....

But, it pales in comparison to the timeslot for the Dockers vs GC.... :tearsofjoy:

Not wanting to go all Eeyore, but now we are finally not contending (OK this year also, but there was probably some glimmer of possibility when the fixture was set in December 2021) the AFL have us avoiding the trip to MDMA stadium....

But, it pales in comparison to the timeslot for the Dockers vs GC.... :tearsofjoy:

Venue, time slot, opposition … Dockers completely stitched up

“Gather round, people…”

I know this is a Gimmick, but I was thinking about organising a boys trip to see this. I don't get to Adelaide often and would love to check out their stadium.

I'm cooling on the idea though as that fixture is dogshit. Where are the blockbusters? 7 of the 9 games are a 2022 finalist vs a non finalist. That's bound to lead to a lot of boring matches.

AFL have cooked this. Why not have:
-Carlton vs Swans
-Tigers vs Pies
-Lions vs Demons
-Freo vs Geelong

That would be much more exciting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this is a Gimmick, but I was thinking about organising a boys trip to see this. I don't get to Adelaide often and would love to check out their stadium.

I'm cooling on the idea though as that fixture is dogshit. Where are the blockbusters? 7 of the 9 games are a 2022 finalist vs a non finalist. That's bound to lead to a lot of boring matches.

AFL have cooked this. Why not have:
-Carlton vs Swans
-Tigers vs Pies
-Lions vs Demons
-Freo vs Geelong

That would be much more exciting
No way on earth the AFL would have two of the Victorian Big 4 playing each other in Adelaide. But agree they could've made the fixture a lot more interesting than they have.

Norwood is a shit choice for the suburban ground too - postage stamp dimensions and ancient facilities.

“Gather round, people…”

Freo have been absolutely ****ed over there. 3.10 on a Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture 2023 AFL Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Back