Analysis 2023 All Australian Team Awards Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard from a Freo supporting mate that not many supporters rated Ryan? Could be mistaken. Or he could just be a dickhead.
Nah everyone rates him. He’s a brilliant interceptor and one of those ball magnet defenders that reads the play well and zones off.
Our slowish ball movement at times this year has frustrated some fans (including me) and as Ryan is on so much ball and involved so much, some have blamed him as being a part of that problem. I personally don’t see it like that.
He’s a top top player, no doubt about it. Was massive last week in the cattery as just one example.

All Australian just isn’t enough for Toby Greene this year. Blokes incredible

Number of goals v current top 8:

tex 31
larkey 24
curnow 21
langford 17
Jez 16
Allen 15
Daniher 14
Hawkins 9
Mitch Lewis... 18
Luke Breust... 23

tex 31
larkey 24
breust 23
charlie 23

curnow 21
lewis 18
langford 17
Jez 16
Allen 15
Daniher 14
Hawkins 9 <------ :eek:

Not saying either of the Hawks forwards will be All Australian

Just rounding out your stats a little bit... :)

Last edited:
Zak Butters is some player watched him closely this season. doesn't run in straight lines works the angles.

Kyle Langford has easily been the most consistent midsize forward this year.

More coaches' votes coming his way this week after spanking Port. Backline will be hotly contested but the Richmond obsession with big bad Tom is hilarious. Even little meatball has moved on.
Yes can’t acknowledge he is the best Backmen and has been for the last 5 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More coaches' votes coming his way this week after spanking Port. Backline will be hotly contested but the Richmond obsession with big bad Tom is hilarious. Even little meatball has moved on.

If any tigers fans followed rugby league they would suffer a stroke every other week. The notion that a player can stuff up and hit someone and it still gets carried around like he’s king hit them on purpose for years afterwards is hilarious. I literally would not have a clue who has ever infringed against cats players and I simply don’t give a shit. It’s been decades since anyone was stupid enough or a big enough c*** to go out and deliberately do anything malicious

Geelong's obsession with Martin seems even more unhealthy.

Sicily needs to be in the team this year.

I have loved seeing the Hawthorn fans tears every year when he is not included but enough is enough. Dude is a gun.
My tears regarding sic have always been justified 😡

Few years i was pretty vocal regarding Gunston when he was the best HF in the comp. In similar situations as your boy Langford finds him self at the moment.

If James Sicily is not in the team this year then he never will be.

The guy is incredible. One of the best players I have ever seen.

Gunston had always been a solid player but was there any point where he was the best FF in the competition?
I always saw him as a High HF, was versatile to rotate through the Key Posts. But yeah when consider for AA they always put him up against those FF's.

He's having an amazing year. It's like when GAJ made AA in 2014: when he's on the field he's playing at a level so far beyond what anyone else in his position is offering that he simply has to be in the side regardless of the missed games.

If you don't have Gulden as a lock, you have no idea

After this weekend I’ll happily add in Gulden as a lock for a wing. And I think Libba is a lock now also. So I think I’ve got 3 spots left …..

Although Houston had a mare today and Darcy Moore has been pretty diabolical on and off for a month now, so some ‘locks’ may come undone the way they are travelling …..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

all the hubbub about darcy moore at the start of the season is justified, but he's been absolutely eclipsed by scilily as an intercepting defender. he can do it all, it's very impressive

But how many has he kicked under the lid at Marvel?

How many has he kicked during the day when their is less dew on the ball?

How many has he kicked whilst Mercury was in retrograde?

These are the questions we must answer before we determine whether Charlie is worthy.

And how many has he kicked from soft free kicks … hint …. sh*tloads

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2023 All Australian Team Awards Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back