Analysis 2023 All Australian Team Awards Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Curnow would be on 42, he's kicked 25 vs WCEx2 + North.

But seriously what kind of cookery are we getting to when we are removing teams from existence in AA discussions. Key forwards have sharted on bad teams since the beginning of time, would love to know the last time a Coleman winner didn't beat up on some rubbish teams to skew their goal tallies.
Curnow last year kicked 16 goals in 5 games v top 4 teams, 16 in 5 games v bottom 4 teams.

Curnow would be on 42, he's kicked 25 vs WCEx2 + North.

But seriously what kind of cookery are we getting to when we are removing teams from existence in AA discussions. Key forwards have sharted on bad teams since the beginning of time, would love to know the last time a Coleman winner didn't beat up on some rubbish teams to skew their goal tallies.

But how many has he kicked under the lid at Marvel?

How many has he kicked during the day when their is less dew on the ball?

How many has he kicked whilst Mercury was in retrograde?

These are the questions we must answer before we determine whether Charlie is worthy.

But how many has he kicked under the lid at Marvel?

How many has he kicked during the day when their is less dew on the ball?

How many has he kicked whilst Mercury was in retrograde?

These are the questions we must answer before we determine whether Charlie is worthy.
I too like to call out the ridiculousness of discussions that I started

I don't care if he'd been BOG every game before last week, Moore's last two games should automatically disqualify him anywhere near this team. Horrendous and a liability both games. The opposition's best player

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Breust is quietly having a very good year. 42 goals as a small forward. Has caught up with Charlie Cameron and behind Greene who is leading that front.

Might be sneaky squad chance if he keeps his scoring going.

Luke Breust is quietly having a very good year. 42 goals as a small forward. Has caught up with Charlie Cameron and behind Greene who is leading that front.

Might be sneaky squad chance if he keeps his scoring going.
He is a handy player knows how to get to the right spots. probably not having the all round year small forwards that Greene & Cameron are.
But he is definitely having a good year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2023 All Australian Team Awards Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back