Brownlow 2023 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Midfielders medal doesn't disappoint again.

Of Top 15 only Jack Sinclair and Toby Greene aren't full time or near full time mids.

KPPs and rucks can forget ever winning this award.

Something about seeing Bont miss out on the Brownlow right at the death twice is quite delicious.

It's funny in a way but Bont seems like one of the better guys in the AFL so it'd be funnier if it were someone a bit more floggy.

Good to see that our club’s Instagram account is going all out “SemiPro” in celebrating Zak’s “equal fourth place”. We now need a cannon to fire something into the Port River. Then again, we’re still waiting to officially celebrate Kenny’s boys finishing the H&A “equal second place” or something like that.

Wanted Bont to win because I had a little punt on him, but he puts on a bit of a sourpuss face, did it a couple of years back too, clearly thinks he's robbed here.

JHF polled surprisingly well, might give this a fair shake in time
A decent ruck & bigger tank is all that stands in the way of JHF becoming the games best player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see that our club’s Instagram account is going all out “SemiPro” in celebrating Zak’s “equal fourth place”. We now need a cannon to fire something into the Port River. Then again, we’re still waiting to officially celebrate Kenny’s boys finishing the H&A “equal second place” or something like that.

Why celebrate winning when you can celebrate fourth, or worse

Bont is the modern day Scott West. There was one year he was the media darling and they wanted him to win (06?)

I'd like to fire ken into the Port River

Zak only 3 votes in first 8 games but come home late and polled in 11 games - 7 x 3 + 2 x 2 + 2 x 1
1695647061418.png

Connor got lots of 2s polled in 10 games - 2 x 3 + 7 x 2 + 1 x 1

1695647084113.png

JHF winning notice from the umps and maybe a bit of Bergman's disposals included, polled in 7 games - 4 x3 + 1 x 2 + 2 x 1
1695647103524.png

I dont think its that bizarre that one of the best ball magnets in the league, who played for a team that finished second, wins the ball magnet medal.

Mass emojis?

That was expected. Who runs it? Ken's son?

I'd like to fire ken into the Port River
I vote we crush him in a giant mortar and pestle into finely granulated dust and then cannon blast his dust across the most barren and lifeless part of the earth, maybe a deep crevasse in central antarctica.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back