Brownlow 2023 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

2023 Port player one of favourites, made All Oz side, Brownlow winner doesn't make All Oz side.

2014 Port player one of favourites, made All Oz side, Brownlow winner doesn't make All Oz side.

Coincidence??? Neale is first player since Priddis in 2014 to win the Brownlow and not make the All Oz side. At least Zak polled about what he was expected to poll, unlike Robbie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zak only 3 votes in first 8 games but come home late and polled in 11 games - 7 x 3 + 2 x 2 + 2 x 1
View attachment 1813990

Connor got lots of 2s polled in 10 games - 2 x 3 + 7 x 2 + 1 x 1

View attachment 1813994

JHF winning notice from the umps and maybe a bit of Bergman's disposals included, polled in 7 games - 4 x3 + 1 x 2 + 2 x 1
View attachment 1813997

I liked the bit where all 3 of them polled in the same game against the Giants before proceeding to perform one of the greatest collective disappearing acts of all time when the teams met in a final at the same venue a month later.

Sorry, I will stick to the company line. It was the HOLES that lost us that game.

We’ve become the new Melbourne with petracca and Oliver but it’s 3x 😂

butters:27
rozze:21
JHF:16

these lads are gonna steal a lot of votes off eachother.

Two pretty ordinary years in a row from our first Brownlow medallist. Classic Port. Stop once you hit top.
Never stop stop stop till were top top top?

Man our song is very clapper.

As a mod I most definitely do not encourage trolling but if you want a laugh go and read the Norf Brownlow thread from the start. Literally the majority of the posts are about JHF. It's actually sad how obsessed they are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back