Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t lose this week

Either way we laugh

Bard loses again or poort start falling down the ladder
Oh Brad is Ted Lasso every dead shit loves him.

It’s not about winning and * supporters will realise this soon enough.

On Ted Lasso what a campaigner and his sidekick is a campaigner and that guy Kent is a campaigner.

Worst show on tv . I’ve told Miss Sharon but alas she continues to watch it . Told her watch the North games under Scott, it’s the same thing.

f434a3edafa68546ea6bf67e99b72ffd.jpg

On Ted Lasso what a campaigner and his sidekick is a campaigner and that guy Kent is a campaigner.

Of all the shit takes we've had on this board recently, this one might be the worst.

Port have been so lucky this year

I had them winning this game but I’ve still got them losing 4 games out of the last 8 and finishing 3rd. Going out in straight sets giving us pick 13/14

Losing to pies, Adelaide, cats in Geelong and freo in Perth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A top 8 finish confirmed after our great after the siren win last night guys.
Anytime you lot want to do swapsies for a next gen No 1 pick to a bog average 10-20 pick, please forward your replies onto C Davis :)
Let us know next time Hinkley is under pressure anything we can do to help extend his time as your coach ;)

Please send regards to Cornes Francis I’m assuming he is injured to explain how shit he is playing but thanks for your pick 8 that we were able to turn into wardlaw who is already better

Anytime you lot want to do swapsies for a next gen No 1 pick to a bog average 10-20 pick, please forward your replies onto C Davis :)
Was the Sook playing last night ?

I literally live in Liverpool

Wow, a Port fan living in Liverpool.

Do you wake up and rub onions in your eyes each day so you can have a big old teary about how the world is always against you, or does it just come naturally?

Port have been so lucky this year

I had them winning this game but I’ve still got them losing 4 games out of the last 8 and finishing 3rd. Going out in straight sets giving us pick 13/14

Losing to pies, Adelaide, cats in Geelong and freo in Perth
Give it up man top two is locked.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

You do realise that generational talent had 10 disposals and no impact all game and has been carried all year without setting the world on fire while his replacements have already had multiple 30 disposal games and close to the rising star and his other one has already shown more hardness at the ball and skill in 5 games then judas has in almost 2 seasons

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Back