Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I live in wa now but lived in SA till I was 27.....36 now....and ports one of the oldest clubs in the country......don't worry about when they joined afl.....they are used to success and are a powerhouse. Got unlucky in the 2000's but should have won 3/4 flags by now. They are beasts.
JHF is the best recruit we've ever had and they nabbed him after 1 year. Watch out
BA756306-CAEE-4060-8DD9-69C32DDD94AD.jpeg

So Port's changes are:

INs :
JHF and Junior Rioli

OUTs :
Robbie Gray, Steven Motlop and Karl Amon

That seems like a net negative.
Oh, not so sure about that.

Rioli and Motlop cancel each other out with a goal a game and all round flake factor.

JHF well 6 year deal, so yeah, don't think Robbie Gray got that after one season, or even after 4 AAs.

Todd Viney says on SEN radio that a lot of North players will need to do things differently and in a more professional manner in order to achieve growth in the list.

Was lead to believe that JHF was the only North player that lacked professionalism. Strange times indeed.
Genuinely curious if you can find one single instance of someone saying jhf was the only one who lacks professionalism

Or is that just another porf delusion

Todd Viney says on SEN radio that a lot of North players will need to do things differently and in a more professional manner in order to achieve growth in the list.

Was lead to believe that JHF was the only North player that lacked professionalism. Strange times indeed.
Saying that JHF stood out for his lack of professionalism doesn't mean that nobody else lacked professionalism.

In fact, him standing out for that in last year's group makes it worse, of anything.

Join us on the death ride brother, it's a mutual interest that you have a poor year
I don't think we'll have a poor year - it'd be so much better if Minibus wasn't in the coaches box. We call him that because he's half a coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have been in a car that was pulled over while on acid. I wasn’t driving but the driver was also tripping.

Rather bizarre experience lol
Were you looking ion the mirror asking the copper how small he was?

"The door is a jar."
In the late 90s a mate and I were in NY for work and the small bar at the hotel was doing a comedy night. Tiny crowd, maybe 20 people in there. The MC was ripping all his material from Bill Hicks albums, a lot of it word for word. Seemed as though most of the crowd hadn't heard it before and were laughing away enjoying the routine. After he regurgitated another joke he saw that I wasn't laughing and singled me out "what's up Crocodile Dundee, don't they do comedy in Australia?". My mate answered for me: "it was funnier when Bill Hicks said it". Guy didn't miss a beat, just turned away and carried on the routine and ignored us the rest of the night. Must not have been the 1st time he'd been caught out 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Back