Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a good time to pin this:

OOC players:
  • Michael Hibberd (retired)
  • Deakyn Smith (delisted)
  • Andy Moniz-Wakefield
  • Jake Melksham (delisted, will be re-drafted as a rookie)
  • Luke Dunstan (retired)
  • James Jordon (signed with Sydney as a Free Agent)
  • Kye Turner (delisted)
Traded out:
  • James Harmes (Bulldogs)
  • Brodie Grundy (Sydney)
Traded in:
  • Tom Fullarton (Brisbane)
  • Jack Billings (St Kilda)
  • Shane McAdam (Adelaide)
Drafted:
  • Caleb Windsor (Pick 7)
  • Koltyn Tholstrup (Pick 13)
  • Kynan Brown (Rookie)

Last edited:
It’s the AFL we are talking about here.

Expert 101 at rug sweeping.
It's a pretty serious crime. Tarryn Thomas just went through a lengthy court battle for threatening to leak videos of similar nature.

Have had a look at Wilson from what I can find on YouTube Scythe94 and its hard to know what to make of him. Some fantastic kicks, going inside 50 in particular, but geez he can butcher the ball too. Some floaters, rushed kicks and kicking over the leading man's head and a few hospital handballs thrown in for good measure. Think his defensive stuff is pretty good.

People who have watched far more than me would have a better idea, im really on the fence with what ive seen.
Thanks for taking a look! I won't claim to know about the Wilson/Windsor/Leake/Murphy etc group as much as I do the ones in contention for our first pick.

The bits I've seen of Windsor look—and sound—pretty good, so that's another one worth considering. A bit of speed and class on the wing would be nice.

A11dAtP0w3R Bluelegs Short video, but you get the idea.

Will have a look at noobs compilations later, as I said before, I like to see all of it, not just highlights packages of the good stuff. Think they can be a bit misleading.

Will have a look at noobs compilations later, as I said before, I like to see all of it, not just highlights packages of the good stuff. Think they can be a bit misleading.
Good way to do it. You can see from that quick cut that his kicking action looks really good at least

Good way to do it. You can see from that quick cut that his kicking action looks really good at least

Taking a look at Windsor now and im bloody impressed. Would look at taking him at 6 honestly.

This game brings my opinion down a bit from the top 5 (but wont be too harsh as it seemed very windy), still some good stuff in here. You can see the upside and player he could be. I think hes exactly the sort of player we should be targeting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking a look at Windsor now and im bloody impressed. Would look at taking him at 6 honestly.

He looks like a top 5 pick honestly, great run, excellent kick, love the second effort and two tackles in 5 seconds @ 1:49 ... Might be the best compilation ive seen from a single game yet

Looks impressive, doesn't he? I reckon we should be able to still nab him at 11 as wingers who aren't massive accumulators don't often go too high. Depends on who's on/off the board.

If Curtin somehow slipped to our first pick and Windsor was there at our second, I'd be over the moon.

Wonder if he was perhaps the reason we wanted to shift up from 11 to 14 – would make sense as he's comfortably in that range

Looks impressive, doesn't he? I reckon we should be able to still nab him at 11 as wingers who aren't massive accumulators don't often go too high. Depends on who's on/off the board.

If Curtin somehow slipped to our first pick and Windsor was there at our second, I'd be over the moon.

I think you could use him everywhere, doesnt have to strictly be a winger, off half back would be epic, seems he can go forward and kick a goal also.

Yeah, Curtain at 6 and Windsor at 11 is the dream.

I'm not all that excited about the rumours of us looking at Billings today
Worth a stab IMO. Won't cost much at all, and St Kilda would apparently be paying some of his salary. Would be worth more to us than a late pick, I would've thought.

Billings feels a lot like the Hunter trade last year. Came out of nowhere but actually seems like a really good fit.
Spot on.

I'm actually surprised he's never really been used too much off half-back (IIRC).

Has a natural goal sense, sure, but for someone who lacks a bit of competitiveness (while having good foot skills), he seems almost tailor-made for that HB seagulling role (though isn't super quick). Could be tried in a few areas of the ground for us, I reckon.

Spot on.

I'm actually surprised he's never really been used too much off half-back (IIRC).

Has a natural goal sense, sure, but for someone who lacks a bit of competitiveness (while having good foot skills), he seems almost tailor-made for that HB seagulling role (though isn't super quick). Could be tried in a few areas of the ground for us, I reckon.
If we grab another pretty kicking non competitive non effective defensive player to play off HB Ill ****ing rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back