Teams 2023 Fantasy - Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Realising how good GWS' early fixture is I've scrambled and brought in Cogs and Callaghan for LDU and Bruhn, but feel like my midfield is now incredibly light. I suppose I can work off the logic that it gives me easier upgrade targets as we go but could impact my scoring, not sure.

I hope so lol
Go Away GIF

Rookie shuffle with $1k left over. Must be fate.

Dropped English to Witts... Then Witts to Darcy.
I'm forcing myself not to budge on Steele and LDU.
Stewart is one I've barely heard anything about this preseason but at that price I think it has to be a good, safe option.

I actually like this team a lot!

preround1.jpg

Stewart is one I've barely heard anything about this preseason but at that price I think it has to be a good, safe option.

View attachment 1628754
Like this team, four midfield rookies is kind of dangerous but that's a bit sexy. The thing i don't like is Phillipou at F6. If this was my team I'd sacrifice Stewart either down to Daicos and get a mid priced forward or go all the way down to Chesser and get a premium like Cogs.

View attachment 1628754

We have the exact same backline. Love it!

Feel like a lot are sleeping on Stewart and im also very keen on him.

Something interesting.. Flanders 4th best player for GC as rated by SB disposals market. They’ve got him $1.60 for 20+ touches, clearly seem to think he’ll have a big role and be good too

They also rate Bruhn pretty well which is encouraging
F4 & 5 thank you very much.

Keen on Henry though too at his basement price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like this team, four midfield rookies is kind of dangerous but that's a bit sexy. The thing i don't like is Phillipou at F6. If this was my team I'd sacrifice Stewart either down to Daicos and get a mid priced forward or go all the way down to Chesser and get a premium like Cogs.
Maaaan I'm hearing ya. I'm not sold on Phil at F6 whatsoever but I do like his job security. Could potentially bench him for Pedlar or Greene (which doesn't exactly inspire much more hope either).
Chesser is in my utility spot, which I probably should've specified. I really like Stewart as a keeper and bit of a POD. I just can't get the same excitement from running Daicos, probably to my own detriment :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 1628803

Finally settled here. Really dislike the Constable Plod pick but think I'd need to go Callaghan instead and maybe LDU to Daicos.

Any thoughts appreciated.
Attachment not working, is this some sort of jedi mind trick, trying to make us paranoid about how good your team is. I'm on to you

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams 2023 Fantasy - Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back