Position 2023 Fantasy Rookies

How Many Rookies (Priced below $300K) will You have, on field, in your Round 1 Team

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Job security?
Is he a case of never in radar so don’t throw in the cone from the clouds guy and run 3 on field rookies deep in def just because the midpricer of the year did a calf and you don’t know what the f to do!
My gut feel is that he's in over Constable (who I'm suss on with JS anyway) Weller and Powell to come back and he's gone unless his form warrants an extended run (like most)

*Edit.... FWIW I just went to Day to fill in until Yeo is back.

Job security?
Is he a case of never in radar so don’t throw in the cone from the clouds guy and run 3 on field rookies deep in def just because the midpricer of the year did a calf and you don’t know what the f to do!
You trying to restructure after Yeo too huh?

Wonder if its worth paying up for Cowan anymore if he's not onfield

Wilmot + Uwland/McVee D7/D8 then Chesser at M9

Wowee. Pretty sure you called that didn’t you? Well done. How long do we expect him to be in the side for?
Haha can't claim that someone on our board over heard his name and debut together at our open training
Wait is Uhland taking constables spot lol
No more likely Lemmens spot
Job security?
I reckon Uwland is good to go, Liam Duggan type, strong body who goes hard at it and has a big boot.

Personally i've rather him in the side than Dmac, and if he does well this week i could see Suns taking some caution on the older boys Ellis And Lemmens calves

Updated durin selections: Uwland named on wing *** Yeah lock

You trying to restructure after Yeo too huh?
I had plugged in day but feels dirty, especially when sheed is only 30-40k more.

I’ve upgraded daicos to Dawson at D2 and seriously considering running the gauntlet with constable D3 followed by rookies! Mcvee or Uwald D8 and 1 bail out can be trading a mid/fwd to a defender

Probably won’t have the balls (or maybe too many brains) to stay that way though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really struggling on which rookie to field for my last spot, gonna be a crapshoot

Philipou
Davey
Chesser
Greene
Bergman
Pedlar
Chandler

Reckon they're all in the 40-60 range just cant pick who scores the most

Chesser or Wilmot on field? Or both? Lol
Chesser probably. Port love keepie off and he's away from home (Wilmot that is).

At least Chesser has norf and a starting wing spot. No Yeo probably means a bit more time for everyone on field and less likely to be subbed (Long?)

Last edited:
The 3 Dees and Uwland all look dodgy for JS. Chandler had the best numbers in the 2's so he'd be the one if I had to

Have to pick 2 of Pou, Long and Bergman. Not sure which way to go

Crazy Vossy being generous with that sub. Plenty of people with Cowan on field I reckon, and Hollands scored handily in the last quarter and a bit to move into the green, after looking shaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back