Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 12 trades - Bye's Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might go Johnson over Wardlaw this week. Field 20 but I can't get whichever one I miss next week. Think Johnson scores more and can field more in round 15.

Man, I have to get my head around best 18 v 22 players. I have 20 players before trades with more players than I'd like looking like losing cash over the next 2-3 weeks.

Currently rocking Darcy and Marshall.

Was going to go Darcy up to English but now wondering if I can get funky and bring in Briggs. Could potentailly ride Briggs through the byes and hope English comes down in price.

Could do:

Darcy to Briggs;
Ashcroft to Laird; and
Wilmot to Kennedy.

Swing from the rafters version 1

Fiorini to mullin
Newman to doch
Atkins to redman

Ratkins -> Irish Daicos
Darcy -> Timmy English
Cerra -> Timmy Taranto

Nothing like getting in the two timmy who have destroyed my rank

Last edited:
Cannoning out the spuds.

Wouldn't mind holding atkins or Dmac for another week, but Dmac's BE is way too high and they have Adelaide this week who are hard to score against for seagulls.

Could I go Butters over Hobbs? Hobbs is better value and helps my byes more however.
r11trades.PNG

Cannoning out the spuds.

Wouldn't mind holding atkins or Dmac for another week, but Dmac's BE is way too high and they have Adelaide this week who are hard to score against for seagulls.

Could I go Butters over Hobbs? Hobbs is better value and helps my byes more however.
View attachment 1699369
Contemplating the same issue. Was going to go Hobbs, but then realised I had enough for Butters, but might change my mind. Hobbs will make you more money, but Butters will likely score more.

Liked the look of Worrell today, I’m considering him as a Wilmot downgrade. Does he hold his spot this week with Hinge and Smith to return?

Cannot find an option for an upgrade. What if I go Hughey Greenwood instead and take bulk coin into next week to get a dead rook up to Bray

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Humphrey does not have the body of an 18 year old. Looks like he has 3 kids and a mortgage already
With the haircut of some sheila named Sharon.

Dawson is killing me too much. Think I just pay up now because he is too popular to not have atm

Not gonna hold bulk cash for 3 weeks in a row. Especially when my planned target Steele in rd 13 is looking like a geriatric oaf out there. So we spend the coin now

Spudorini > Wardlaw
Ratkins > Humphrey
Spudmot > Dawson

Rd 12 line up:

Daicos Stew Day
Hunt Ziebell Dawson

Bont Merrett Green Worpel
Laird Wardlaw

English

Taranto Rozee Sheezel
Hobbs Humphrey

The bare 18 playing. If Laird is suspended I obviously need to hold Ratkins (if not dropped) or Spudorini, get a rookie (Mullin) and miss out on Dawson

Is Steele a trade out? Still has the role and still has the tackle numbers but just isn’t getting his hands on the ball.

Not great signs with the pace Saints play but trading proven premos with a solid role still irks me

Currently rocking Darcy and Marshall.

Was going to go Darcy up to English but now wondering if I can get funky and bring in Briggs. Could potentailly ride Briggs through the byes and hope English comes down in price.

Could do:

Darcy to Briggs;
Ashcroft to Laird; and
Wilmot to Kennedy.
Also looking at Darcy to English, 141 break even so a fair chance he'll be a bit cheaper after his bye but that's a month away.

Pros for English now are, (unless he travels during the bye) only has to step on a plane ONCE in the next 8 weeks. Decent 8 week stretch with 6 in a row at Marvel. Not easy being tall and flying, so if this run doesn't help the body return to midfield form, nothing will.

Mrvl, Mrvl, Mrvl, BYE, Mrvl, Mrvl, SCG, Mrvl

Opponents / matchups til the end of of season look decent.

Briggs and Jackson (if Darcy out for a month) are also decent plays though

Liked the look of Worrell today, I’m considering him as a Wilmot downgrade. Does he hold his spot this week with Hinge and Smith to return?
Absolutely should hold his spot.
Looked good in a massive game. Subbed out (supposedly to ease him back in) B.E 29

Fiorini with a 103 break even could bleed cash and is back at the same venue.
Swap to Bailey Scott a week or two ago would have been nice. He (Scott) now has a BE of 30 odd and making decent coin. Tonned up against Collingwood after 121 the week before.

Lachie Neale at $829k (Last 3 107) has a really good run coming out of the bye.
Hawthorn, Sydney, St Kilda, Richmond, West Coast.

Last edited:
Anyone having issues fielding 20 for round 12? Can get in mullin but no defenders have the round 12 bye so can't even field -.-
Was looking at Chesser, Davey and worpel (due to lack of other rooks) to Wardlaw, Mullin and Jackson. Yeah a week early but thought I could field 20 so it wouldn't matter. But can only field 19 because I can't get Mullin on. Hmm
Do you have a link with def/mid ie Chesser-Dawson? It's also best 18 scores, if you;re fielding 20 then the 2 lowest scores drop off

Hollands > D Cameron
Cowan > Mullins
Simpson > Ford

IF Drury plays (not that it matters) then I'll be fielding 22.

Targets next week....

Neale
Sinclair
Johnson

Sic & Hollands out have ruined my bye plans before the byes even started.
Wanted to hold Ashcroft but he may have to go now

Team after trades (1st thoughts)...
1685310371273.png

View attachment 1699281
Early thoughts. Better play than Hobbs?

IMG_4254.JPG

Am preferring the look of this. More cash in the bank, and a quick cash grab on Briggs, with Jackson in for him the following week if Darcy is out for the month.

Worps, you've gone above and beyond since I almost traded you out early on in the piece, injuries forcing my hand to hold you. But it's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back