Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quietly hoping for new boy Jack Bowes to turn his old mob over today.

Y

yeah bizarre. Gone 3/5 def, 3/4 fwd, 1/1 ruck tons how am I not overall 1st?
There must be a massive miscalculation akin to the Liberals in Aston

Dear Fantasy Gods,

Please let Flanders ton or hit his BE

Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

You know fantasy has turned you into a bad person when you’re hoping Constable is sub and there’s an injury early in the game that enables him to come on and make you cash.

And yet here I am.

You know fantasy has turned you into a bad person when you’re hoping Constable is sub and there’s an injury early in the game that enables him to come on and make you cash.

And yet here I am.
GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

And when RIrwin says it.......

And yet here I am.
It's derby day and I don't own Brayshaw

538343_f4fadf5b0d90622eaf437494b8c34813.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And yet here I am.
That’s not bad, there is a death contest’s competition on bigfooty where we submit a list of people we think will die during the year and get points based on the age of death. When someone on your list dies it’s bittersweet, we are a lot sicker than you my friend

That’s not bad, there is a death contest’s competition on bigfooty where we submit a list of people we think will die during the year and get points based on the age of death. When someone on your list dies it’s bittersweet, we are a lot sicker than you my friend

I won the Sweet FA deathlist competition a few season ago (slightly different concept) - so be warned, I'm either the harbinger of doom or I just got lucky once...

I won the Sweet FA deathlist competition a few season ago (slightly different concept) - so be warned, I'm either the harbinger of doom or I just got lucky once...
Was there a rating system... Ie Old age lowest...Darwin award highest?

how did that work?

Was there a rating system... Ie Old age lowest...Darwin award highest?

Longevity in the league got you more points than someone newer in to the league.... Based upon who was delisted at the end of the year.

won it quite comfortably too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back