Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else paying attention to the total fantasy point totals in games this year?

Stk/Ess distributed 3,450. Other games in the round have been 2,800-3,000 bar the hawks game which was 3,200

Last couple of weeks STK have been 33-3400, while Ess were big in one and 3k v the suns.

Something in this? The average player in the saints game last night walked off the ground with 15 more points than the average player in the crows game
Essendon and other teams scored well v St Kilda because Ross Lyon's game plan is to clog up the middle and allow as many back half chips to each other as teams want

St Kilda scored well because Essendon is f*n shithouse

It's derby day and I don't own Brayshaw

538343_f4fadf5b0d90622eaf437494b8c34813.gif
Funny to think anyone would tag Gaff .. but Brayshaw 😵‍💫

It's derby day and I don't own Brayshaw

538343_f4fadf5b0d90622eaf437494b8c34813.gif
It’s the umpire throwing his arms up to call play on that does it for me.

I know he was watching the play, not the sucker punch altercation, but it looks like he’s saying play on, nothing to see here

That’s not bad, there is a death contest’s competition on bigfooty where we submit a list of people we think will die during the year and get points based on the age of death. When someone on your list dies it’s bittersweet, we are a lot sicker than you my friend
Thanks I feel a lot better now

7 players left today, 4 out of those 7 could ton up well. Gulden, Bray (C), Darcy (fingers crossed) and Witts. Hopefully some good supporting scores from Cole, Hunt and Ginbey and get me over 2000, and my ranking back up. Gotta make up over 350 points too to win a league matchup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s the umpire throwing his arms up to call play on that does it for me.

I know he was watching the play, not the sucker punch altercation, but it looks like he’s saying play on, nothing to see here
Stewart hit on Prestia last year the umpire actually saw it and did the same. Play continued around Prestia's lifeless corpse for a good minute after

Stewart hit on Prestia last year the umpire actually saw it and did the same. Play continued around Prestia's lifeless corpse for a good minute after
And yet they’ll call the softest over the shoulder frees in the world 🤦🏻‍♂️

Dear fantasy gods

if i can have one thing all season.... can i please have bruhn play +70% TOG and give him the inside mid role for the majority of this game.... is that too much to ask for?

Kind Regards
Pig

Dear fantasy gods

if i can have one thing all season.... can i please have bruhn play +70% TOG and give him the inside mid role for the majority of this game.... is that too much to ask for?

Kind Regards
Pig

The only God I could find at short notice for you...

yes.gif

The only God I could find at short notice for you...

View attachment 1647344
I dont know why bruhn keeps getting selected and then plays on the wing..... he is a useless winger. He has no pace and always looks lost. Either play him through the guts or dump him. I feel he is their designated bench warmer at the moment.

I dont know why bruhn keeps getting selected and then plays on the wing..... he is a useless winger. He has no pace and always looks lost. Either play him through the guts or dump him. I feel he is their designated bench warmer at the moment.
Only thing i can think of is trying to ease him into it which isn't working for our midfield so just throw him in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back