Position 2023 Fantasy Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:think:Nah, pretty sure i said I doubted it mattered at all in this GAME
Don't be so flippant. Some of us are aiming for top 45k this year.

Don't be so flippant. Some of us are aiming for top 45k this year.

OMG - Top 45k - how many friggen hats are there this year?
hats GIF by joanramone

Honestly if Darc and English both dont play the trials then who knows what we're meant to pick lmao.
Ummm Grundy? Haha I've gone to ROB and Marshall

Ummm Grundy? Haha I've gone to ROB and Marshall
ROB and Marshall for me too at this stage. I'm looking to downgrade to Cameron if fully fit Rd 1...however we might get him even cheaper if he's starting Rd 1 but predominantly forward (with Cox carry the ruck burden) until fully fit.

In the documentary, Grundy says it was a challenge dealing with the “uncomfortable reality” that his time as a Magpie was up. It’s also revealed that Gawn has said he will play 70 per cent up forward this year, allowing Grundy to ruck.

Excited Pretty Damn Good Lads.gif

In the documentary, Grundy says it was a challenge dealing with the “uncomfortable reality” that his time as a Magpie was up. It’s also revealed that Gawn has said he will play 70 per cent up forward this year, allowing Grundy to ruck.

View attachment 1613785
****ing hell we are all going to pick that useless gimp Grundy and forget how pathetic he was lst year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* hell we are all going to pick that useless gimp Grundy and forget how pathetic he was lst year
If he goes 93 I think most people would take that

******* hell we are all going to pick that useless gimp Grundy and forget how pathetic he was lst year
Well both Holmsey and Selby are keen on him from memory

Well I’m sold, I guess Jessie from MAFS will be my R2.

(Explainer below for anybody who doesn’t get that reference…)

1677116137103.jpeg
1677116176209.jpeg
THEY ARE LITERALLY THE SAME PERSON

The question of the day is, why are you watching MAFS?
I would have said the same thing once but trust me you’re missing out. It is some high quality trash 👌

I would have said the same thing once but trust me you’re missing out. It is some high quality trash 👌
At least watch love island or dating naked something there for the eyes haha

Nearly cost me winning my draft league last year. Watching him half-arse everything when he played was infuriating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back