News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

A Reminder šŸ‘‹šŸ»

All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.​

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.​

Please reach out to Pies board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on the Pies team board.​

Threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted.​

Anzacday Gone Critical Jen2310 Maggie5

Found out today I was unsuccessful in getting a GF ticket through the MCC members ballot. Must be all those deluded Carlton fans competing in the ballot.

So queuing up it is, early on GF morning.

Found out today I was unsuccessful in getting a GF ticket through the MCC members ballot. Must be all those deluded Carlton fans competing in the ballot.

Good luck VP!

Yep, I got dudded on that one too. Membership is really paying off right nowā€¦

I could not stand there for that Long

Went on ticketek and managed to get in around 3.25pm. Couldn't get ANYTHING, not even standing. Went to best available and just hoped and got nothing. Nearly resigned to my fate, I went and grabbed my newly purchased Nick Daicos bobblehead and managed to get a bloody seat!!! All hail Nick Daicos!!!!
Bring the bobblehead to the game! šŸ¤žšŸ€

Went on ticketek and managed to get in around 3.25pm. Couldn't get ANYTHING, not even standing. Went to best available and just hoped and got nothing. Nearly resigned to my fate, I went and grabbed my newly purchased Nick Daicos bobblehead and managed to get a bloody seat!!! All hail Nick Daicos!!!!

Nick will deliver šŸ™

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is usually an on-sale of returned seats mid next week. I got a second chance seat last year.

Mind-boggling that people return GF seats, but I have heard from people whoā€™ve experienced the same last year. Fingers crossed!

Mind-boggling that people return GF seats, but I have heard from people whoā€™ve experienced the same last year. Fingers crossed!
And it is first in first serve, so if you are prepared and Ticketek literate, there is a reasonable chance to snag one. I got a Level 2 seat for the first time this year. Only ever had Level 1 or 4 in the past.

Just another shout out to anyone interested in a Medallion Club seat on the centre wing, Level 2, I had to buy two and only need one. PM me

Somehow I bought two standing room tickets for the Col vs GWS match for myself and my 10yo son, but in different bays like M3 and M10. šŸ˜• Does anyone know if we can stand at the same bay? Do they even check the tickets at the standing rooms?

just go to one of them. No prick is gona try and separate you from your 10 year old son.

Morning Pies people. On behalf of a family & Pies member, I have 2 tickets (adult & kid(4-14)) in Q55 to move on.
These were bought with Pies membership so you'll be amongst your own kind ;-)
Tickets with fees cost $143 in total so that's all we want ($148.68 if Paypal G&S)

Note these are mobile tickets so you will be sent via Ticketek text

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back