Game Day 2023 Finals Week 1 - Blues v. Swans, Friday 8 Sep, 7:40 pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse, its okay that Parker isnt playing midfield, he is still playing, just in the forward line.

Just too close to the captain to want to do something about that situation.

Other teams seem to run and spread so much better than us, we don’t keep pressure up consistently enough to lock the ball in or stop it coming out. When we get it, there’s no space (leading to hack kicks) or clean possession.

Same old Swans in finals.

Not manning up the spare in defence; injured players brought in having zero impact; no discernable game plan at all apart from hack kicks that fall either in front or behind our players; long bombs onto our forwards heads repeatedly when they're outnumbered; playing our most out of form player in the guts against a stacked Carlton midfield.

Who could've seen this coming? :rolleyes:
I love how people forget that we won finals last year

This will end up 60+ points unless it rains the entire second half.

They’ve clearly got us covered in skill and speed in ball movement

best hope is if conditions get worse it turns into a slow, scrappy territory game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lacklustre. Poor pressure, positioning, spread, run off the back, movement, tackling and inside 50s like we have prime Franklin playing.

As we've seen all year, our experienced players and alleged stars just don't stand up. Gulden, Blakey and McCartin going alright but we should be subbing in some run and taking one of the talls off.

Carlton's defence is pretty average and they are toweling us.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Oh also, Curnow is really, really overrated. And Cripps was talked up so much in the pre game

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back