Game Day 2023 Finals Week 1 - Blues v. Swans, Friday 8 Sep, 7:40 pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This game is showing just how not good enough we are. We are soft as butter. Shite. Our players a NICE. They are not mean. Macca coming back was not a good thing. I think Stephens would have been better with Macca as Sub.

If we do not change our mid set ups again we are going to get flogged. We are moving the ball far too slowly. We need to move it far quicker. They are running off us which is ironic as that is what we do. Outcoached so far my

I have never be believed a coach as old as Horse could win another premiership. The reason is he is surrounding himself with people who are similar and his novices, like McVeigh. Need a new approach. A new feel before this talented group is exhausted.

This was one of the worst quarters of our finals footy history, excepting 2014 & 2022.

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ok enough doom and gloom for the moment, how do we get back in this match.

Changes
  • Heeney to the ball, works well in these conditions and looks on tonight.
  • Parker out to the forward line
  • Papley deep in the forward line
  • No changes to defence

It's not much, but gives us a different look
Do that and drag Hickey for Fox. Use Fox's speed somewhere, I'd take him in the forward line as a speedy marking option tbh - couldn't be worse than what we have - long kicks to pack marks only Mclean is ever a chance at snagging.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leading clearance player is our best small forward lol

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back