Discussion 2023 General AFL Discussion - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old mate Jobe

It’s a final’s like atmosphere

😂 god love him

Remember when we got Commetti and even McEvaney for finals. This is absolute poo. 7 should lose the footy just for the shame they bring to the game putting up these dribblers.

Love that my Kayo sub finished last night and Channel7 naturally doesnt stream the game due to bullshit rights AND i dont have a tv with an aerial anymore hahah.

Remember when we got Commetti and even McEvaney for finals. This is absolute poo. 7 should lose the footy just for the shame they bring to the game putting up these dribblers.
Jobe Watson sounds like he has CTE, Daisy just states the obvious, Hamish is a nepo selection and Darcy is just bad.

The commentary both nights have been appalling

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Great quarter from Brisbane, they should win this now, they look fresher than Carlton who look like they fired their best shot and are done.

I’ll always love Blakey. Happy for you

Yeah I always thought he had great potential, good to see him reaching it now just a pity it isn't with us.

It's not like he chose to leave us either, he wanted to stay but we threw him away to get the Hill deal done.

Freo should feel even worse than us, they threw him away for peanuts too when he was reaching his potential there.

Probably a reason why we have just one flag and Freo have none, both clubs are great at shooting themselves in the feet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great quarter from Brisbane, they should win this now, they look fresher than Carlton who look like they fired their best shot and are done.

Yeah I always thought he had great potential, good to see him reaching it now just a pity it isn't with us.

It's not like he chose to leave us either, he wanted to stay but we threw him away to get the Hill deal done.

Freo should feel even worse than us, they threw him away for peanuts too when he was reaching his potential there.

Probably a reason why we have just one flag and Freo have none, both clubs are great at shooting themselves in the feet.
Just shows that some players can look great in a pf quality list.

Hill showed what he is capable of in the final, and Wood has been just as good for us on the wing.
We keep Acres, he wallows with us, but we persist, he doesn't develop because we don't yet have Lyon, we don't get Wood because Acres is there and eventually GOAT is delisted and Wood is never picked up.
That scenario is just as viable as anything that has happened. As it is two players on the scrap heap are playing great footy on the wing for their clubs.
GOAT is a lesson in getting rid of players too early, like Coff.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back