Injury 2023 Injury report

Remove this Banner Ad

Now we just need Nick to spend 6 weeks in the gym, by the end of which he will no doubt look like the below.

a083b376089333f866aca157ea9d8da8.jpg
Chris Tarrant was my crush with those guns!! He and Lica! :hearteyes:
:hearteyes::hearteyes:

No ice on the night and running a few days later? Seems extremely low grade.
**** knows with Darcy's hammies - they're strange beasts. In 2018, he sprinted off the ground against Sydney and missed the Granny 8 -10 weeks later.

* knows with Darcy's hammies - they're strange beasts. In 2018, he sprinted off the ground against Sydney and missed the Granny 8 -10 weeks later.

Then "trained the house down" grand final weekend didn't he? In hindsight we definitely should've just ran that risk.

If he can run at a steady pace it means it's a low grade strain. This is awesome as he can maintain condition during his recovery.

No sprinting or sudden changes of speed/direction for 2-3 weeks would still be the norm as the risk of a major injury are high if the scans have shown a minor tear/strain (tear and strain are the same thing).

We take no chances with Darcy's hamstrings.
Send him to Germany for a magic massage.

* knows with Darcy's hammies - they're strange beasts. In 2018, he sprinted off the ground against Sydney and missed the Granny 8 -10 weeks later.
Then there was the bizarro Rd 23 2019 v Essendon when we thought he was cooked. He played the QF…

Bad news on Darcy. His interview with BT where he said it was just tightness unfortunately not
I think we would rest him for these games even if only tightness. Why risk it ?
And tell everyone it is a strain to avoid accusations of arrogance

I think we would rest him for these games even if only tightness. Why risk it ?
And tell everyone it is a strain to avoid accusations of arrogance

Thought the same

Probably really was tightness and they thought it better to make sure he’s 100% for finals with Top 2 now locked in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any news on Daicos??

It would be a short-sighted move to play him in the QF. We will have to do without him until a PF. Bone healing rates are pretty well established and we just signed him to a 6-year deal.

Wouldn't it then be odd to be running briskly only a couple of days later?
That's brisk running for me, but not for Darcy Moore. He pulled off as though he'd done something. The club said the scan showed a low grade tear. I don't see any reason to question it.

But is it on the low end of low grade or the higher end of low grade. Maybe mid range low grade.
So many variables, so little time.

Only healing Hans could tell you for sure. Or Pete Evans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury 2023 Injury report

Remove this Banner Ad

Back