List Mgmt. 2023 List Management and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m convinced we need to go after Flanders!

With Smithers, Butts and Ned, it just makes sense! Also his VFL form is drool worthy
Gold Coast have a stacked midfield, and talent doesn't like playing VFL.

With Humphrey (6), Hollands (7), Rowell (1), Anderson (2), Flanders (11) along with Miller all trying to fit into 3 spots (+ rotations), clearly Hollands and Flanders on the outside. They still have Swallow playing in the centre too.

Just not sure they aren't the Hately type, big talent, can't make it at the next level.

Now feels like:

Free Agent: Redman
Trade: Lachie Ash & GWS Future Third for our Future First and 2023 GC Second Rounder
Draft: Delean with our First, Moir with North Second Rounder. KPP and a Ruck with late & rookie picks.

Buzz is building around us landing Lachie Ash.

Has been terrible at AFL level for two years, doubt a single club is circling him. Whats the rush to give him a 2 year deal?
They’ve obviously got faith and I can see why

Best performed sanfl player this year and has some traits our team needs

Don’t mind the show of faith and now it’s up to Harry who has looked a bit too anxious in his AFL games this year

This is classic example of a young player being shown faith that this board constantly calls out for but then doesn’t recognise

I think he needs some games again soon after a good 6 weeks

Now feels like:

Trade: Lachie Ash & GWS Future Third for our Future First and 2023 GC Second Rounder
Draft: Delean with our First, Moir with North Second Rounder. KPP and a Ruck with late & rookie picks.

Didnt this forum start that buzz or is there genuine talk of it?

Now feels like:

Could you imagine.
Re Lachie Ash a first and second seems like a lot for his type. I think a future first would be enough.
I don't think Moir will make it to North's second. He would be a steal if he did.

If it did eventuate like this you'd want to be hi fiving Reidy.
Not sure whether Delean over another mid would be a good idea though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A better contract than Matt Crouch's two years that's for sure

Gold Coast have a stacked midfield, and talent doesn't like playing VFL.

With Humphrey (6), Hollands (7), Rowell (1), Anderson (2), Flanders (11) along with Miller all trying to fit into 3 spots (+ rotations), clearly Hollands and Flanders on the outside. They still have Swallow playing in the centre too.

Just not sure they aren't the Hately type, big talent, can't make it at the next level.
Athletically and skills wise both Flanders and Holland's have more versatility to play other roles Hately just doesn't possess.
Flanders especially has speed, agility and hops that Hately can only dream about. The ?? On Holland's is his form and agility since his ACL hasn't come together 3 years on.

* off go lie on another board
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back