List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod notice after Mr Bob did a lot of annoying work in moving days of posts out of here. As we are heading into offseason, this thread is for 2023 list management only. Getting upset on previous trades can be taken to the vent thread. Lets keep this thread on track in the part of the year it's actually relevant

Last edited:

Haha, I'm not that good, that wouldnt have even been decided yet.

Here's a question, who's worth more, Robertson or Henry?

Henry, because one is going to the side with the PSD (get him for free) discount coupon code at checkout.

What if WC are getting Robertson and Brockman, the coupon code has a onetime use

What if WC are getting Robertson and Fremantle are getting Brockman? Problem solved.

But in the scenario that WC secures both, you'd think that the first club to exchange loses the most since the next has the leverage aimed at their face. Do we think Brisbane or Hawthorn have more to get done this upcoming trade period?

What if WC are getting Robertson and Fremantle are getting Brockman? Problem solved.

But in the scenario that WC secures both, you'd think that the first club to exchange loses the most since the next has the leverage aimed at their face. Do we think Brisbane or Hawthorn have more to get done this upcoming trade period?
TBH, I think Robertson would be similar to Jackson in that he actively doesnt want the original club getting screwed and would play it that way. I think all things even, Henry should be worth more anyway. Actually best 22 player and has legit shown more now while also being a higher draft pick

TBH, I think Robertson would be similar to Jackson in that he actively doesnt want the original club getting screwed and would play it that way. I think all things even, Henry should be worth more anyway. Actually best 22 player and has legit shown more now while also being a higher draft pick
Yeah but did you see Robertson's physique

Some inside goss for all of you holding off on doing my trading game for the last minute as I know you are.

Robertson to WC on 4 year deal
I thought he re-signed, like, relatively recently?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weagles won, so no longer on the bottom and miss out on the 1st pick.

If dockers were in same situation, would you have liked us to have tanked to get 1st pick?

Could chuck Georgias into that discussion too!

Georgiades​

Weagles won, so no longer on the bottom and miss out on the 1st pick.

If dockers were in same situation, would you have liked us to have tanked to get 1st pick?
I feel like winning the wooden spoon is pretty embarrassing.

Pick 2 or pick 1 there isn't much difference.

I hope we never see Fremantle win another one.

2001 is hopefully our only wooden spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back