Memberships 2023 Membership discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Hawkers, has anyone received their membership packs yet?
Not yet

I received an email with my $25 hawks nest voucher and free shipping code, but that’s all

Usually I hear something by late November so they are a little slow this year

Pretty disappointing. Was assured the pack would be here for Xmas. Understand delays etc are a part of life these days but sounded pretty certain back when I bought it

Nope. All I need is my card - perhaps the club should offer that option.
At least next year, all you need is the card to get to the games...

None of this 'scan online 24 hours before the game' horseshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still dunstall club, eve though the actual reserve is intermittent.

You can reserve seats (per game)in the other reserves for a nominal fee, and buy guest tickets too, which is more than actual silver members get to do

China hasn’t exactly been a reliable supply chain this year due to their covid lockdowns. Dare say a good portion of our kit would be reliant on China producing items - have to wonder if they was a factor in delays. That said I never get my kit until January.

Upgrade to gold you cheapskate!
I’m a Dunstall Club member

I haven’t been to the footy since 2019 due to work etc but I will make sure I get back to see our kids live so I can say “I was there when we began this journey”, even though I’m a 31 consecutive years member in 2023!

:p

Hi Hawkers, has anyone received their membership packs yet?

No, not yet. I have received the emails with the details of our membership barcode thingies, but not the physical cards just yet.

I’m a Dunstall Club member

I haven’t been to the footy since 2019 due to work etc but I will make sure I get back to see our kids live so I can say “I was there when we began this journey”, even though I’m a 31 consecutive years member in 2023!

:p

From memory I think the barcodes cards are back for everyone this year. It was a weird decision to only have them on particularly ticketed memberships last year.

From memory I think the barcodes cards are back for everyone this year. It was a weird decision to only have them on particularly ticketed memberships last year.
My theory is that they wanted to work out how pissed people would be and didn't want to upset the higher paying members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back