Memberships 2023 Membership discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is that they wanted to work out how pissed people would be and didn't want to upset the higher paying members.
A way to introduce variable ticket pricing for members, no doubt...

Just got notification from australia post that somethings on its way from the hawthorn FC.
I haven't ordered anything, so it must be the membership pack.

Australia Post?!

I wanted it hand delivered by a player. A good player. None of those reserve players.

Member engagement is slipping!
Sicily just dropped mine off.

Unlucky.

Had a message from Aus Post. Thought it might be my membership pack after seeing some of the comments here. Clicked the link and it said it had tried to deliver it yesterday but no-one was home. Like **** they did, I was in my front room (office) all day and no-one came. Clicked the Scheduled Delivery option and up popped a form asking for personal details and didn't show any info on what was being delivered or where it was meant to go. Seemed a little dodgy so went to Aus Post and put in the tracking number. Sure enough, it had been "Delivered to Kalgoorlie" and had a message saying the tracking number had been used in scams.

They emailed the voucher code and free shipping code about 2 weeks ago
Check your junk emails
Only emails i received during December were "NAB draft wrap up", "word from Sam Mitchell", "You're in", "last minute gift ideas"

I guess i'll contact them, I did get a email today saying my membership package is on its way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pleasantly surprised when mine arrived last friday, two days to adelaide.
Nice little kit, but i would prefer the scarfe had my membership years attached already, I dont own an iron and if i do no idea where it is...
In my 40's and will have to get my mum to do it for me :)

Arrived today minus membership card. Gotta hand it to Auspost:in chronological order-Item processed at facility, Bayswater. In transit to next facility Bayswater. Item processed at facility Bayswater. In transit to next facility Bayswater. In transit Bayswater. In transit Ferntree Gully. All that was a 5 day process and I picked it up half an hour before it was delivered.

Arrived today minus membership card. Gotta hand it to Auspost:in chronological order-Item processed at facility, Bayswater. In transit to next facility Bayswater. Item processed at facility Bayswater. In transit to next facility Bayswater. In transit Bayswater. In transit Ferntree Gully. All that was a 5 day process and I picked it up half an hour before it was delivered.
Not Hawks related but one time I had a package go past my suburb to get to the sorting facility...

I'm sure I've heard stories about packages originating in Melbourne, heading to a sorting facility in Sydney and then being delivered in Melbourne! This was during Covid, where things were a cluster *, so it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.
Yeah, last year I had a package originate from Sydney and go to Brisbane, back to Sydney and then to Adelaide.

I guess it just wanted a holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back