Memberships 2023 Membership discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I am surprised that I haven't had any update on the family's membership package. Was it this late last year? I can't remember.
I only just got the notification it was in the post today so think it’s just being staggered

I still haven't received by Melbourne Victory membership pack, for a season that started in October.......for which games I can't get into anymore anyway

So Hawks, as long as you get it to me by Round 1, i'm happy
Don’t measure our clubs performance as against the Melbourne Victory. That sets an unrealistic base line!

I must say Australia Post certainly came to the party.

Email - 2:49pm - Your delivery from Hawthorn is on its way. Between Fri-Tue
Email - 3:19pm - Delivered!
And to follow up the club sent me an email that night telling me it was on its way........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I miss the lanyard- great to put the car keys on. Should they drop behind a couch cushion (or similar), much easier to find.

The lanyard is also good if you have a family membership and all go together to games. None of this I forgot my card stuff. That said, take a photo of your membership card and you can scan that at the games if you forget it.

I've moved address pretty recently & haven't updated the Club. I actually had 3x different addresses on file, for different family members (yeah, pattern forming...).

Anyway, my pack had been returned to the Club as I no longer lived at that address, whereas two other packs had been sent to old addresses but hadn't been returned.

Club is sending my pack out to my new place & is sending replacement membership packs to replace the ones that were sent out by never returned.

I thought that was a nice touch!

Found that, once again, I can't manage the information of family accounts that should be linked to my account. Telstra, Ticketmaster and the AFL are incapable of providing a decent membership management experience to their members. Given that three of the memberships on my account are under 18, this is bloody annoying. Something seems to break in their database every fricking year. Getting tired of it.

Found that, once again, I can't manage the information of family accounts that should be linked to my account. Telstra, Ticketmaster and the AFL are incapable of providing a decent membership management experience to their members. Given that three of the memberships on my account are under 18, this is bloody annoying. Something seems to break in their database every fricking year. Getting tired of it.
The membership portal is horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back