Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting job being advertised.

Membership Operations Manager​

Quivorir is hired, and as first order of business mangnetises every single thing that comes in our out of the club, beginning of course with the fixtures.

Interesting job being advertised.

Membership Operations Manager​

I love a good wordsmith who can turn "Clarko smashed down a wall" into "Recently renovated head office with lots of spaces to collaborate and work flexibly"

Quivorir is hired, and as first order of business mangnetises every single thing that comes in our out of the club, beginning of course with the fixtures.
Unfortunately the magnet on the back of the fixture has become the least of my worries about the fixture. Now I think I'd just be happy with an actual ****ing fixture.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but that '2023 Member Range' clothing line is generic, cheap looking garbage TBH. Looks like they've purchased some blue polo shirts, hoodies and caps from K-mart and got some embroidering done at one of those shopping centre stalls that also cuts keys and cobbles shoes.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but that '2023 Member Range' clothing line is generic, cheap looking garbage TBH. Looks like they've purchased some blue polo shirts, hoodies and caps from K-mart and got some embroidering done at one of those shopping centre stalls that also cuts keys and cobbles shoes.

Very much agree, the polos don't look very good at all, last year's design was far better. Same can be said for the hoodies, the neck scarfy looking bundle I think doesn't look good. The black hoodie they put out last year was far far better but wasn't able to get one before they sold out.

As a proud owner of a 2023 members polo, let me assure you, that it is cheap garbage.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Not wanting to be a prick about this whole thing... but it's not a good look putting this stuff out for the public and then asking them to fork out $80 for a really poor quality item. Who approved this? Just looks so bad and not up to standard if you ask me. You line it up against the Puma range (yeah, fair enough that's Puma's bread and butter) and it looks even worse. Taking the piss IMO.

Very much agree, the polos don't look very good at all, last year's design was far better. Same can be said for the hoodies, the neck scarfy looking bundle I think doesn't look good. The black hoodie they put out last year was far far better but wasn't able to get one before they sold out.
Not to brag but the black hoodie is elite. Super light but keeps you warm.

Absolutely awful.

just based on shinboner magic post. I feel over the last 20 years or so, I have learned to be incredibly diplomatic. I have more respect for people who I dont give a flying **** about more n more. So saying, if the pennies are tough then I can appreciate a hard time buying a ticket, however if you snub the club, you can git ****ed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if you can go to the club, buy a membership with cash and pick up a physical membership card on the spot? I do not want to * around with apps and Ticketmaster bullshit nor pay via CC and ‘automatically’ go on that crap auto renew s**t.
If its not too new tech, you could call up and ask. Or write a letter i guess...

Does anyone know if you can go to the club, buy a membership with cash and pick up a physical membership card on the spot? I do not want to * around with apps and Ticketmaster bullshit nor pay via CC and ‘automatically’ go on that crap auto renew s**t.
That’ll set a dangerous precedent of ppl actually talking to each other in person.

There was a bloke buying a membership over the counter last time I was there.

I doubt cash would be an issue, but you wouldn't get your card on the spot. It would need to be produced and then mailed.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I buy my membership at the club every year, but the card gets sent out by mail this year l got in two weeks.

I would say no. The card will need to be printed and the barcode "coded".

You would be able to buy the membership in person no issues though.

Get with the times son. Soon you’ll realise 4bit digital drawings of monkeys and fruit are worth tens of thousands of dollars

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back