Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know if you can go to the club, buy a membership with cash and pick up a physical membership card on the spot? I do not want to * around with apps and Ticketmaster bullshit nor pay via CC and ‘automatically’ go on that crap auto renew s**t.

…Grumpy Old Thread

Scroll down

Wait, this can't be right. All I keep reading on this thread is how the NMFC membership offering is much worse and much more expensive and with much less inclusions than every other Victorian club. Could it be that people complaining about NMFC membership are out of touch with reality?

Got a Johnny Burns inner sanctum invite email for the morning of the 10th of March;
. 9 30 training
. Johnny
. Todd Viney
. Morning tea

Got mum's 90th birthday Classical Concert & lunch booked for the same bloody morning !

Anyone interested ? You can be me for a day 👍
Where would I have to go for your mum’s lunch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a Johnny Burns inner sanctum invite email for the morning of the 10th of March;
. 9 30 training
. Johnny
. Todd Viney
. Morning tea

Got mum's 90th birthday Classical Concert & lunch booked for the same bloody morning !

Got the same. Apparently as I’d expressed an interest in bequeathing money in my will.

If feel as though the morning tea may be laced with something.

Got the same. Apparently as I’d expressed an interest in bequeathing money in my will.

If feel as though the morning tea may be laced with something.
s-l500.jpg

. 9 30 training
. Johnny
. Todd Viney
. Morning tea

Do I need runners or boots for the 9:30 sesh?

Im a bit confused sorry but do we need a unique code to get tickets if we are a member?

You're trying to buy for the away games in the member presale that's on now? Yep, you'll need your barcode (digital tickets won't have them, but physical tickets still do).

I gave the membership department at the club a call this morning to get my barcode - they said no emails will be sent out from them, as Ticketmaster was handling it. And I didnt receive any mail from TM last week with barcodes etc, which the club thought had happened

Full access Home or Home & Away memberships should be the only ones that count.

Don't see why that is. Members from WA shouldn't have to shell out for games they're never going to attend just to be counted.

Just a technical question - I heard a lot about plastic cards being back this year but I assume it's only for those who have requested it? As I got absolutely nohting. And if you don't request it, will it be working through the app again?

Just a technical question - I heard a lot about plastic cards being back this year but I assume it's only for those who have requested it? As I got absolutely nothing. And if you don't request it, will it be working through the app again?
Business as usual using the mobile app if you didn't request an actual membership card.

Wait, this can't be right. All I keep reading on this thread is how the NMFC membership offering is much worse and much more expensive and with much less inclusions than every other Victorian club. Could it be that people complaining about NMFC membership are out of touch with reality?
You're kidding right? Their list is basically GA only - which is largely irrelevant for Melbourne teams and as you can see the clubs are mostly around the same mark. As soon as we get into reserved seating things break up substantially.

FWIW even though it's small biccies we are below only Melbourne and Essendon for Melbourne based GA costs for "11 games" even though the reality is that we are selling a product that we can't guarantee. When replacement games end up being say Essendon's home game it is not equivalent to GA entry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back