Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a Johnny Burns inner sanctum invite email for the morning of the 10th of March;
. 9 30 training
. Johnny
. Todd Viney
. Morning tea

Got mum's 90th birthday Classical Concert & lunch booked for the same bloody morning !

Anyone interested ? You can be me for a day 👍
Got the same. Apparently as I’d expressed an interest in bequeathing money in my will.

If feel as though the morning tea may be laced with something.
Also got an invite, but can’t justify the trip. This got me intrigued though:
DEB2D668-3B89-40A4-9FE0-0550079B200D.jpeg
Anyone here going? Interested to know what the above refers to (pics or GTFO)

What crowd should we be expecting round 1? I think anything over 20,000 given where the club has been over the last few years
My guess would be closer to 15k.

We’re coming off the back of two wooden spoons in a row. There are a lot of people that would much rather sit at home & watch it on Kayo, even if they are a member. It’s the sad truth.
We will be playing an interstate team who is likely to be in the bottom 4 (I personally think last).
I think people (‘supporters’) will start putting the effort in when they know they’re a chance to see a win.

My guess would be closer to 15k.

We’re coming off the back of two wooden spoons in a row. There are a lot of people that would much rather sit at home & watch it on Kayo, even if they are a member. It’s the sad truth.
We will be playing an interstate team who is likely to be in the bottom 4 (I personally think last).
I think people (‘supporters’) will start putting the effort in when they know they’re a chance to see a win.
15k would be Embarrassing the supporters need to make a statement Round 1 at least 25K+ would be a good start

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1678854343901.png

Not entirely convinced we will reach 50,000 this season because cost of living pressures may stop some from signing up, but if we can win a few games early you never know what may happen.

View attachment 1629743

Not entirely convinced we will reach 50,000 this season because cost of living pressures may stop some from signing up, but if we can win a few games early you never know what may happen.
Just ahead on the same time last year.

View attachment 1629743

So 37,000 members who can possibly attend.

Wondering if anyone can assist - I am going to attend Hawks V North at UTAS on 1 April. Previously North fans were seated behind goals in Northern Terrace. Do people know if this is still the case for this game? Club suggested putting my membership number into Ticketmaster and see where it suggests but that just results in an non recognition error. Can purchase generally through Ticketmaster but nothing available in the immediate section behind goals (and I doubt all those seats are sold so wondered if they had been reserved?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back