Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

My bullshit radar is quivering re these exclusives

Hopefully some will give examples?
Rang the club. Couldn't give examples. Consecutive year benefits still not known and couldnt tell me when they would be.

Richmond's website is actually brilliant in regards to their years of membership and entitlement. Link to page is above.

These were Melbournes GF access arrangements. I would be happy just to have access to the Priority two ballot being a 30 year member if I am not guaranteed a seat which we should be after that long IMO.

PRIORITY ONE – GUARANTEED* Membership Types - Reserved Seat/Reserved Bay Members, Grand Final Guarantee Add On Members and Foundation Heroes.

PRIORITY TWO – BALLOT Membership Types - General Admission Home/Home & Away Members, Country/Interstate Members, Young Demon Members, MCC/MFC Premium Members and 20+ Years Consecutive Members who would otherwise be in Priority 3.

Richmond's website is actually brilliant in regards to their years of membership and entitlement. Link to page is above.

These were Melbournes GF access arrangements. I would be happy just to have access to the Priority two ballot being a 30 year member if I am not guaranteed a seat which we should be after that long IMO.

PRIORITY ONE – GUARANTEED* Membership Types - Reserved Seat/Reserved Bay Members, Grand Final Guarantee Add On Members and Foundation Heroes.

PRIORITY TWO – BALLOT Membership Types - General Admission Home/Home & Away Members, Country/Interstate Members, Young Demon Members, MCC/MFC Premium Members and 20+ Years Consecutive Members who would otherwise be in Priority 3.
That's very clear and concise, it's really good.

Hopefully as our membership increases over the Clarko era we can put more resources into our that department. I'm sure it's very easy for Richmond to justify membership resources when they continually get 100,000 members each year whereas I suspect our membership department has probably been understaffed for quite a while now.

Rang the club. Couldn't give examples. Consecutive year benefits still not known and couldnt tell me when they would be.

big brother pop GIF by Big Brother After Dark

That's very clear and concise, it's really good.

Hopefully as our membership increases over the Clarko era we can put more resources into our that department. I'm sure it's very easy for Richmond to justify membership resources when they continually get 100,000 members each year whereas I suspect our membership department has probably been understaffed for quite a while now.

And it might not be such a bad thing as lower membership should see us get that 2025 GF ticket

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry if it’s been covered but why is my membership card useless for match access again?
You have to request a card from the club that enables access to games otherwise they assume you will continue with your mobile membership and the card you have is just a collectable. There was an email where you had a date to contact the club to get one prior to Xmas. My 81 Dad inadvertently missed the email, so I just called the club and they said they would send one out.

Last edited:
You have to request a card from the club that enables access to games otherwise they assume you will continue with your mobile membership and the card you have is just a collectable. There was an email where you had a date to contact the club to get one prior to Xmas. My 81 Dad inadvertently missed the email, so I just called the club and they said they would send one out.
Ahhhh thats annoying, youd think they'd just assume you want the barcode, I mean they're already going through the trouble of posting one out

At the risk of bucking the trend of grown adults whining about what trinkets and/or pieces of plastic the may or may not have received in their membership packs, my two boys received their packs recently and are more than happy with what they received.

The 4 year-old got a backpack and a footy; the 6 year-old got a bag, water bottle, lunchbox and full-size Jy Simpkin height chart. These guys are not easy to please either, like most young kids they are absolutely elite when it comes to whinging about what they didn't get as opposed to what they did get.

At the risk of bucking the trend of grown adults whining about what trinkets and/or pieces of plastic the may or may not have received in their membership packs, my two boys received their packs recently and are more than happy with what they received.

The 4 year-old got a backpack and a footy; the 6 year-old got a bag, water bottle, lunchbox and full-size Jy Simpkin height chart. These guys are not easy to please either, like most young kids they are absolutely elite when it comes to whinging about what they didn't get as opposed to what they did get.
Will be keeping an eye out for 2 new Big Footy posters in the near future anyone with usernames like: See See Rider, See See Music Factory, You Can't Say No Just Say See See etc.

Have always said give adults fugg all and load up the kids. Good to hear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back