MRP / Trib. 2023 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU
This bloke is more chance of doing eye damage than Weiters….

I wish Toby Greene no success in his career, overrated thug. The whole “if it was me, I‘d be in trouble.” is so self-unaware that it’s actually insane. If it was Toby Greene, he would have done it intentionally to inflict pain. Prick.

He’s a prick, but I’d love him to be our prick
Just a super footballer

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It was a massive nothing. If it were any player in the AFL, I would have said the same thing. No harm done. He had reason to be dragging Greene of his mate who was being ragdolled around the neck, grabbed wherever he good and instantly took that hand off the face and grabbed something else. No raking acting, no gouging actiomn. People were crapping themselves and trying to justify what they thought was coming. I would have been livid and so would the club.

Weitering cops a fine for the 'look' of that still frame and he's unlucky there too.

Media were only reporting half the incident. Their job is to get headlines out there and get eyes on their product. We may get Robbo feigning indignation and thumping the desk tonight. Don't fall for it. That's his job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s a prick, but I’d love him to be our prick
Just a super footballer

I guess my thing is he does tend to disappear in games, then all of a sudden he finishes with 4 or 5 goals and it’s like, how? 😂

Weitering was cited for unreasonable or unnecessary contact to the eye region on Toby Greene in the second quarter.

The incident was graded as careless conduct, low impact and high contact, receiving a sanction of $3,000 — down to $2,000 with an early plea.

He will be eligible for selection for Carlton’s home elimination final against Sydney next Friday night at the MCG.

I guess my thing is he does tend to disappear in games, then all of a sudden he finishes with 4 or 5 goals and it’s like, how?

He went nuts last night for about a quarter and a half, like he had the Ebola virus he had so much space.
Newman was told to take him out of the game, and he did, but he became too Toby conscious which affected the dynamic of the backline and Newmans offensive game.

That’s what great players do

If there is no chance of the fine turning into a suspension, I hope we challenge it…

Weiterings fingers didn’t even bend. In any type of gouging motion…

What did Toby get for the punch to Govs balls?

That action was worse than Weitering, you’d rather see your kids with one eye, than not being able to have any at all :grinv1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back