Preview 2023 National Draft Preview Thread [currently: #2, #14 (PA), #19 (PP) #40, #52, #60]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I’m about to get hammered but here goes nothing..
Caro, with her hair tied back the other night, looked very elegant, to the point of being Roo table for us 50 year olds

Thoughts please

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m not sure if God reads this thread, but if he does, surely reading this post will be the driver to get him to end earth once and for all.

“I can’t keep letting these campaigners keep rolling on. It’s gone too far. I’ll end it all and start again”

I’m not sure if God reads this thread, but if he does, surely reading this post will be the driver to get him to end earth once and for all.

“I can’t keep letting these campaigners keep rolling on. It’s gone too far. I’ll end it all and start again”

AFLX was the first nail in the coffin but this little stunt probably has finished humanity off.

What the hell happened in here?

I've watched enough time distortion, parallel world shows in my time.

I'm convinced at some point this board will come back to, it'll be 2016 again, the dogs and tigers disasters will have never happened and we'll carry the momentum forward after shellacking Richmond and win the premiership.

Nobody but this board's members will remember the horrible, horrible alternative reality and the Brad Scott lovers will be able to unabashedly tug him off to their heart's content.

You'll see Caroline Wilson on the TV and have this vague thought of "didn't Uber suggest ... nah I must be mixing things up" and that will be that.

I'm convinced at some point this board will come back to, it'll be 2016 again, the dogs and tigers disasters will have never happened and we'll carry the momentum forward after shellacking Richmond and win the premiership.

Nobody but this board's members will remember the horrible, horrible alternative reality and the Brad Scott lovers will be able to unabashedly tug him off to their heart's content.

You'll see Caroline Wilson on the TV and have this vague thought of "didn't Uber suggest ... nah I must be mixing things up" and that will be that.
Fauxlivia likes this post.

Just got deja vu....

I know it would be weird for list balance but if we did manage to get Sanders as an NGA freebie do we think we might draft McKercher too to keep these kids together at threat of the Tasmanian license?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back