Preview 2023 National Draft Preview Thread [currently: #2, #14 (PA), #19 (PP) #40, #52, #60]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lad…hopefully!

He would say, but guessing Moir and Ryan.

The Camporeale brothers are jets.
Hope he’s looking at Ryan.

Probably Moir though, his foot skills are immense, I’d take him in the second round if I knew we could turn him into a defender.

Apart from the top 10, which it isn't hard to predict it feels like some of these rankings from so called experts put together are just thrown at a board and where ever they land is the the order.
If Reid is quiet again tomorrow could he slide to 3? Talking like 3 is horrible spot to be in (Tongue n cheek) Is he still worth 2xFR & 1SR or 1xFF?

The top 15 or so prospects would be pretty similar on every clubs boards/rankings, albeit rated differently, after that though it would vary hugely. For example we rated Blake Drury inside the top 40 last year yet he lasted to the rookie draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Freo’s demise can possibly see the Dee’s getting Reid now.

Could offer something like 4, 15 and Grundy to WCE and the Eagles who could end up up with Curtin and Tholstrup.
Don't worry about what they could offer the West Coast - the issue is would we be open to that deal should we finish last?

Could offer something like 4, 15 and Grundy to WCE and the Eagles who could end up up with Curtin and Tholstrup.
Reckon if Grundy were to leave would be to Port Adelaide. Most in need of a ruck especially while they’re in the window. Grundy doesn’t fit the timeline or needs of West Coast. West Coast would probably demand Van Rooyen or McVee but neither would be included realistically. I see 4,15 and 25ish/a future second being enough. Have the feeling it’s us or them just logistically.

More like pick 6 and pick 20. Curtin won't be there and neither will Tholstrup.

Geez the cats are annoying with who they pick up and turn into quality.
Bruhn looking like an absolute jet. Bowes looks much better than I thought he would be. Throw in Henry and they’ve got more talent coming through again.
Yeah they’ve got older players, but that supposed cliff looking more like being a speed bump to me.

Geez the cats are annoying with who they pick up and turn into quality.
Bruhn looking like an absolute jet. Bowes looks much better than I thought he would be. Throw in Henry and they’ve got more talent coming through again.
Yeah they’ve got older players, but that supposed cliff looking more like being a speed bump to me.
Cats are a very well run club. They target guys based on their profile rather than being drawn in to the performance of the player, they look for moments and traits and back their amazing development staff to turn them into stars. Max Holmes the perfect example of this.

Cats are a very well run club. They target guys based on their profile rather than being drawn in to the performance of the player, they look for moments and traits and back their amazing development staff to turn them into stars. Max Holmes the perfect example of this.
Probably the exact opposite to the way we run our club .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back