Opinion 2023 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butters for me. He finished last year strongly after everyone had traded him out.

Never left my team:thumbsu:
Only Because I ran out of trades;)

Neale v Macrae
Sinclair v Sicily
Based on value & upside
Macrea

Sinclair v Sicily is tougher ....there's going to be a lot of ball in Sicily's area ....I think both are over-priced TBH
Sicily for me

Will play more midfield - has been training with the mids
steve buscemi people to kill GIF

Pick 2:
Marshall v Grundy v Cameron v Meek
meek is too much of an unknown yet. id ask for a hawks supporter to comment on their ruck set up first.

cameron is pretty volatile. but r/f and decent price makes him an option.

grundy i think is very underpriced. why would he not be smashing out constant tons in a better squad now? 🔒

marshall pissed me off to my witts end last season and can ggf. but now as solo rock id be locking him too. 🔒

grundy and marshall becuase set and forget rucks is the right strategy yeah?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

meek is too much of an unknown yet. id ask for a hawks supporter to comment on their ruck set up first.

cameron is pretty volatile. but r/f and decent price makes him an option.

grundy i think is very underpriced. why would he not be smashing out constant tons in a better squad now? 🔒

marshall pissed me off to my witts end last season and can ggf. but now as solo rock id be locking him too. 🔒

grundy and marshall becuase set and forget rucks is the right strategy yeah?
Meek is starting to look like our preferred option internally, but Reeves has been on a light load since coming back from shoulder surgery. Meek has been very impressive on the track, there's every chance he becomes our go-to ruckman. I still wouldn't touch him though, we will 100% be running two rucks splitting forward time and they'll be balanced pretty evenly. For the price, I'd rather just get up to Cameron. Could be a look if we start running 1 ruck due to injuries and Reeves, Lynch, or Meek get forward DPP.

Pick 2:
Marshall v Grundy v Cameron v Meek
Currently got all bar Meek and have Esava at R3.

After the ruck shit-show last year my reasoning is that the ruck line will be the easiest to correct after having a bit of a look see in the first few rounds.

I think I was in the double figures for how many trades went to the ruck line alone in 2022.
Rozee or Taranto?
I’m going Taranto because I want to melt about him and his shit kicking week in, week out

Titch vs Noah Anderson
I’m going Titch because I want to melt about him and his inability to score a hundred points without having the pill 50 times week in, week out.

Pick two off:

Stewart - Dawson - Docherty - Sicily

I've gone Docherty on basis of playing more midfield in 2023 ....worried about Stewarts role with De Koning

Sicily over-priced

Dawsons role, I have no idea ....and that makes me nervous ....but he also could be the new Capt

Pick two off:

I've gone Docherty on basis of playing more midfield in 2023 ....worried about Stewarts role with De Koning

Sicily over-priced

Dawsons role, I have no idea ....and that makes me nervous ....but he also could be the new Capt
Dawson and Sic-dawg

Pick two off:

Sicily over-priced

Stewart and Dawson.
Dochertys move to the midfield may do what shorts did to him. 1 preseason game is not enough to make a decision off imo. Sicily is a hot head in a team that seems to be tanking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back