Training 2023 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Plenty a training report during the season helped provide a guide and some hope for the following week.

Track watching is one of the best things about footy forums. Gives a little insight to what the club are doing.

It is just funny watching people snipe away at those that provide them. Yet I’ve never seen one of those guys provide a quarter of the value to this forum in comparison to someone who is spending their time in real life to supply info for a group of fans online.

Might explain why the saints board is so poorly represented on big footy in comparison to most clubs

It's one guy who trolls. It's hardly something to stop putting them up over. All fan forums have nuff nuffs and trolls. My Richmond mate reckons it's the same shit on all big footy forums. We haven't got as much traffic because we have been in the wilderness for what is getting close to 15 years.

Plenty a training report during the season helped provide a guide and some hope for the following week.

Track watching is one of the best things about footy forums. Gives a little insight to what the club are doing.

It is just funny watching people snipe away at those that provide them. Yet I’ve never seen one of those guys provide a quarter of the value to this forum in comparison to someone who is spending their time in real life to supply info for a group of fans online.

Might explain why the saints board is so poorly represented on big footy in comparison to most clubs
I’ve never sniped.
I love them it helps keep me close to the club being so far away from the action.
Just do them for those who love them and **** the rest.

It's one guy who trolls. It's hardly something to stop putting them up over. All fan forums have nuff nuffs and trolls. My Richmond mate reckons it's the same s**t on all big footy forums. We haven't got as much traffic because we have been in the wilderness for what is getting close to 15 years.
The saints board is better than a lot of the other boards. Have a look at Essendon or North's for example.

And the amount of traffic is fine IMO.

It's one guy who trolls. It's hardly something to stop putting them up over. All fan forums have nuff nuffs and trolls. My Richmond mate reckons it's the same s**t on all big footy forums. We haven't got as much traffic because we have been in the wilderness for what is getting close to 15 years.

I’ve never sniped.
I love them it helps keep me close to the club being so far away from the action.
Just do them for those who love them and * the rest.
Whether it’s 1 person,2 or 10 people.

It’s just frustrating to give up your time to do it and have that outcome.

You guys read the post. Slap a like or continue the topic of the Debate.

Try position yourself in the shoes of someone posting it and then have multiple people quoting and just being entirely negative time and time again.

It would wear you down.

That’s the crux of the issue.

I think this place could do a better job at supporting those that contribute.

The saints board is better than a lot of the other boards. Have a look at Essendon or North's for example.

And the amount of traffic is fine IMO.
Our total post and thread count is only above Sydney, Melbourne and the expansion clubs.

Try position yourself in the shoes of someone posting it and then have multiple people quoting and just being entirely negative time and time again.

It would wear you down.

Fair call mate but just so you know I think there’s a lot more who appreciate them than don’t.

It would wear you down.

Really appreciate all your training reports over summer.
Being in Tassie getting to training is obviously impossible so a big thank you for keeping me up to date over summer it really does make a difference to the supporters that are to far away to attend.

Our total post and thread count is only above Sydney, Melbourne and the expansion clubs.
More posts from plugger will fix that.

Fair call mate but just so you know I think there’s a lot more who appreciate them than don’t.

Really appreciate all your training reports over summer.
Being in Tassie getting to training is obviously impossible so a big thank you for keeping me up to date over summer it really does make a difference to the supporters that are to far away to attend.
Yeah I agree that there might be more. But it’s not always a numbers game.

And honestly, this isn’t about me - I just don’t like seeing someone feeling frustrated about it.

Joffaboy does some killer work out in the weeds during the week.

Also likes to take close up photos of the boys which I know Moorabbin Ghost loves

It would wear you down.

Most of us love the reports. I can't get time to go to them these days but love reading the detailed reports that people put up. A few of you were fantastic this year. Maybe the club needs to get some written up and put out. Pay Batch to do them.

You can't let dickheads ruin your day online. Otherwise you'd need to live in a bubble. Block the one guy that gets all pissy about them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joffaboy does some killer work out in the weeds during the week.

Also likes to take close up photos of the boys which I know Moorabbin Ghost loves

zvsTezQ.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do people snipe or just question reports. I don’t see much sniping.

Most of us love the reports. I can't get time to go to them these days but love reading the detailed reports that people put up. A few of you were fantastic this year. Maybe the club needs to get some written up and put out. Pay Batch to do them.

You can't let dickheads ruin your day online. Otherwise you'd need to live in a bubble. Block the one guy that gets all pissy about them.
Or just ignore. I reckon blocking is soft. It’s supposed to be fun. Some take it too seriously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2023 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back