Teams 2023 Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did Red-Dog go???

I saw him in the flesh as RSEA yesterday... Dougal is a BIG UNIT!
Have settled on Cumming now. I just know what I’m going to get. Riddler was playing the Reddog role the other night. Scared off by uncertainty.

Think I've just about settled on my side, although rooks might change, esp Phillips,Jones,McVee.

$52,700 in kitty and proj. score of 1782........

DEF: Doc, Dawson, Ridley Yeo Ginbey Constable (Wilmot Cowan)
MID: Laird Oliver Bont Green Ashcroft Mackenzie Phillips Baker (McVee Davey Cincotta)
RUC: Darcy Marshall (Madden)
FWD: Dunks Rozee Taranto Cameron Menzie Greene (Stone Jones)

.for a bit of a laugh, went back thru all PS games and took their SC scores and went 2513 with Oliver as Capt....wouldn't that be nice to start the season.;)

I must be the only team without one of Yeo or Hopper

1677920049200.png
1677920089628.png

Show Me The Money GIF

Have settled on Cumming now. I just know what I’m going to get. Riddler was playing the Reddog role the other night. Scared off by uncertainty.

Ridley has the Hawks first up with a sh!t forward line and a sh!t midfield bombing it in he will have a field day intercepting.

Ridley has the Hawks first up with a sh!t forward line and a sh!t midfield bombing it in he will have a field day intercepting.
If Riddler was guaranteed to play that role, he’d be an easy pick, but Reddog was playing it last year. Too much trust in one preseason game for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Riddler was guaranteed to play that role, he’d be an easy pick, but Reddog was playing it last year. Too much trust in one preseason game for me.
However ...the ESS calculated possession game out of DEF , has been talked about for a couple of weeks

Now that the deleterious judgement-impairing qualities of last night's IPAs have worn off...

View attachment 1620950
View attachment 1620953

I can afford two of Sheezel, McLean, Cole and Pedlar.
This iteration has the two playing today, but happy to revise to include yesterday's men too.

Either way I have to field one $124k rookie in either D6 or F6.
If you have to play one $124k rookie in either zone, who's got the best chance of good scores?

Craft drinkers need to stick together.
My team is almost identical to this.
Love it.

Craft drinkers need to stick together.
My team is almost identical to this.
Love it.
Cheers! I usually make home brew, but since I’ve been too busy lately, I’m quite attached to the bentspoke crankshafts.

I’ve undergone a tad of de-North-ification since I posted that team too.
Teams - 2023 Rate My Preseason Team

Ridley could average 150 over the first five weeks and I'd still go nowhere near that faux-premo campaigner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back