Teams 2023 Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow, my onfield FWD line is identical ATM, after that we have almost nobody in common bar the must-have rookies and a couple of MP's, despite having a very similar structure! :D
Interesting, post your team thanks

Join my quality ten team league.
Just press this link for an invite. Easy as.

Interesting, post your team thanks

$88K plus a Rat downgrade cash injection in the bank.

The main changing parts ATM are Rioli in or out for a rook or up to a more certain premo rather an aspiring one, one of Hopper/Worpel/Flanders/Bruhn up to Brodie who I'm pretty bullish on, plus really undecided between Gawn/Witts/Darcy, so ATM just using Gawn as the most expensive placeholder to plan around.

Our FWD line is probably the part I'm most comfortable with and settled about ATM. ;)

Screen Shot 2023-03-05 at 9.20.07 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marshall/Darcy seems to be pretty popular. People not worried about Hodor’s inability to stay on the park, coupled with Jackson coming in?
I think it’s also people wanting to save $40k not having Witts there. I’m keeping Witts in my team, don’t want to waste 5 trades on rucks. But I’ll probably have to waste them on other positions

Probably a tad too forward line heavy, Need the 3 starting mids to be super premo in that case.

View attachment 1622451

Still weighing up Sheezel vs Mclean, unsure on Darcy as he was the biggest yoyo player I had started last year and caused some rage inducing rounds.

I basically swapped Oliver for Gulden + Bruhn; I think the breakout value is in the forwardline and I'm trusting Dunkley and Bont to carry my C duties for the first 3rd of the season.

________

How much $$$ do you have in reserve?

Marshall/Darcy seems to be pretty popular. People not worried about Hodor’s inability to stay on the park, coupled with Jackson coming in?
It's all about known risks. Darcy is a big points machine when playing. Risk it for the biscuit. I'm not going there but if I did I'd want Cameron in in the fwds and Madden as R3 for cover

I think it’s also people wanting to save $40k not having Witts there. I’m keeping Witts in my team, don’t want to waste 5 trades on rucks. But I’ll probably have to waste them on other positions
Witts seems overpriced. There’s just no-one standing out anywhere at R2. None of them seem decent options.

I was worried about it, until I saw how big Max destroyed quality opposition. So Hodor got the flick.

Gawn/Marshall locked and loaded now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back