Preview 2023 Rd 11 Carlton vs Sydney Friday May 26 7:50PM @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team is in:-

IN:
Tom De Koning, Brodie Kemp
OUT: Ed Curnow, Jack Silvagni, Lewis Young

After starting last weekend as sub, George Hewett has been elevated to the starting 22.

Backs:Sam DochertyJacob WeiteringNic Newman
Half-backs:Brodie KempMitch McGovernAdam Saad
Centreline:Blake AcresPatrick CrippsOliver Hollands
Half-forwards:Matthew KennedyHarry McKayTom De Koning
Forwards:Corey DurdinCharlie CurnowJesse Motlop
Followers:Marc PittonetGeorge HewettSam Walsh
Interchange:Jordan BoydAdam CerraMatthew Cottrell
Matthew Owies
Emergencies:Ed CurnowLachie FogartyJack Silvagni
Lewis Young

Last edited:
I like how different grounds have different properties that teams need to adjust to (but all within reasonable parameters). Feels like a small antidote to the mass-produced cookie-cutter approach that seems to be permeating society more and more.
I met an English pro squash player who wouldn't ever play for fun and would only play on courts down to the cm the size of the international standard.

Was also a supreme germaphobe whod occasionally get stuck in public bathrooms too afraid to open the door to come out

I like how different grounds have different properties that teams need to adjust to (but all within reasonable parameters). Feels like a small antidote to the mass-produced cookie-cutter approach that seems to be permeating society more and more.
When I played juniors it felt like some of the ground had large slopes/ mounds, made it a bit more interesting to play on. Be funny to see that kind of thing on a professional ground

I met an English pro squash player who wouldn't ever play for fun and would only play on courts down to the cm the size of the international standard.

Was also a supreme germaphobe whod occasionally get stuck in public bathrooms too afraid to open the door to come out

I have never posted this before , but........ POTY?

I am speechless and am trying to imagine the conversation. :D

It is not easy trying to fill in this longest hour before the bounce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back