Game Day 2023 Round 12 Discussion - The Byes are here, are you ready?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Davey

Hall still in

Tarryn Thomas in

No Flynn, helps Briggs.
Tarryn Thomas returns.
Seamus Mitchell misses with Illness.
Himmelberg in in case anyone was taking a flyer on a more DEF role.

19 playing with Mitchell out and Briggs + Ford trade ins, tempted to trade Seamus to DC but I'll wait and grab a R12 premo next week instead

No Flynn, Briggs solo rucking

mood erection GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve got 20 playing without counting possible sub Davey & Simpson… and yet, I’m going pull the trigger on 3 trades!

This SC coach is good at sabotaging his own side :drunk:

I’ve got 20 playing without counting possible sub Davey & Simpson… and yet, I’m going pull the trigger on 3 trades!

This SC coach is good at sabotaging his own side :drunk:
Me too, I was facing 15 this week, ended up with 18, and still pulled the trigger on all 3.

R14 and R15 will be a delight..

Just Petracca and Gawn for me tonight.

Tempted to put the VC on either one of them but I'm not sure I trust them to go big even against Carlton.

Petracca could cop more attention with Piggy out and Gawn has been a shadow of himself since returning from his knee injury.

Any news on the Geelong sub for tomorrow night? I'm still holding out hope that Simpson might get a run as the sub for them.

Me too, I was facing 15 this week, ended up with 18, and still pulled the trigger on all 3.

R14 and R15 will be a delight..
Yep, I’ve got two objectives by the end of these byes:

1. Have a “completed” team
2. Avoid these

homer simpson donuts GIF

Just Petracca and Gawn for me tonight.

Tempted to put the VC on either one of them but I'm not sure I trust them to go big even against Carlton.

Petracca could cop more attention with Piggy out and Gawn has been a shadow of himself since returning from his knee injury.

Any news on the Geelong sub for tomorrow night? I'm still holding out hope that Simpson might get a run as the sub for them.
Geelong are campaigners, they probably haven't even told the players who will be the sub after 3 late changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back