List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:

How long are we going to use this excuse for. Club should show some balls and back their leaders and system in. Easy out as well I reckon and a factor in why we are in no man’s land.
It's no excuse: we just dont have a strong enough leadership group and that's undeniable.

Imagine Clary rocking up and being confronted by... who? Sinclair, Ross and Steele? Marshall and Wilkie? Owens, Pou and Windy?

We need to build a culture, but we're still trying to shake off the effects of the last group of "leaders" who saw it fit for elite athletes in the 21st century to get on the piss regularly ffs.

What effect does having a livewire like Oliver have in turning Caminiti and Phillipou into men? He's like an anti-Mason Wood - a Mason Woodn't, if you will.

I love how we keep getting these tests. Lovett, Cousins, Martin, Hanneberry, DeGoey, Stack, etc. Testing our sainthood in sleazy City, that's for sure!

I'm not dead against it, but we need to be certain we have the set up right to deal with the drama.

If the there is any chance we get 13

Turning Gresham and our first rnd pick into Oliver is worth the risk of Melbourne are open to it

It's no excuse: we just dont have a strong enough leadership group and that's undeniable.

Imagine Clary rocking up and being confronted by... who? Sinclair, Ross and Steele? Marshall and Wilkie? Owens, Pou and Windy?

We need to build a culture, but we're still trying to shake off the effects of the last group of "leaders" who saw it fit for elite athletes in the 21st century to get on the piss regularly ffs.

What effect does having a livewire like Oliver have in turning Caminiti and Phillipou into men? He's like an anti-Mason Wood - a Mason Woodn't, if you will.

I love how we keep getting these tests. Lovett, Cousins, Martin, Hanneberry, DeGoey, Stack, etc. Testing our sainthood in sleazy City, that's for sure!

I'm not dead against it, but we need to be certain we have the set up right to deal with the drama.
Damien Carol and Brendan Goddard are literally employed to deal with this stuff
Throw in Tony Brown…no doubt he is manageable.

I'd want to see the tattoo before I make a decision on Oliver

If its a butterfly he's worth a late 3rd at best

Future 5th perhaps

exfg0hr.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple of years ago, I’d have said yes to Oliver and his baggage. But it seems like we are actually, finally, onto a good thing with our list and the kids we have coming through. And with one of the best coaches in the land supported by solid assistants (most of whom bleed red, black and white). Stay the course I say and let’s finish the job rather than be seduced by some sort of sugar hit Hail Mary that in the likely event goes pear shaped, will set us back 5+ years.

The more I think about it, trading for a loose canon Oliver is a bloody stupid idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phillipou into men? He's like an anti-Mason Wood - a Mason Woodn't, if you will.

I'm not dead against it, but we need to be certain we have the set up right to deal with the drama
Lol.

Beats the Lycett, Hambling, Shiel death by a thousand spuds approach.

The great reset.

What's that Jed Anderson fella up to, is he still wrapped in tin foil?

claz-2.jpg

He’s almost certainly out of Melbourne if the club has leaked this. I doubt it reaches the public unless both parties are wanting to move on. They put the ‘for the right price’ tag on it to make it seem like they were in control of the situation the whole time.

If it’s only draft picks from this year I’d do the deal. But I’m a gambler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back