2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

“John today informed us he would like to explore a trade ahead of next season to be closer to family,” Leppitsch said. Noble’s twin brother, Mark, is in Queensland.

“Whilst John is contracted, we understand the importance of family and will take this into consideration as we work through the trade period.”
The 27-year-old has been offered a four-year deal by the Suns, who are also eager to trade for Richmond triple-premiership player and another attacking, running defender, Daniel Rioli. They are determined to secure both players.

“John today informed us he would like to explore a trade ahead of next season to be closer to family,” Leppitsch said. Noble’s twin brother, Mark, is in Queensland.

“Whilst John is contracted, we understand the importance of family and will take this into consideration as we work through the trade period.”
The 27-year-old has been offered a four-year deal by the Suns, who are also eager to trade for Richmond triple-premiership player and another attacking, running defender, Daniel Rioli. They are determined to secure both players.

Love that, this is perfect.

Important player for yourself Jen, hopefully Wil Parker can fill his spot next year.

There goes Sam Day's $400k a year in the cap

The Simpsons Drinking GIF by Subject Matter

As the draft order stands now, Gold Coast have selections six, 13, 20, 26 and 34. Collingwood would be eyeing pick 20 in any deal for the attacking backman.

I'll miss him, he's a great defender and bloke.
But he is very close to his family so I understand.

Maybe a player or manager told the Suns they want in for 2025 just recently.
And it squeezed Days deal.

Still poor form for the long term servent.
It’s really poor form if he was offered a deal and it was retraced. It’s possible it was contingent on other factors such as incoming players and player mix. I find it unlikely that it was offered and then just removed without clear reasons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As the draft order stands now, Gold Coast have selections six, 13, 20, 26 and 34. Collingwood would be eyeing pick 20 in any deal for the attacking backman.

I'll miss him, he's a great defender and bloke.
But he is very close to his family so I understand.
Can't we get Mac Andrew for him Jen? (Joking)

Good luck to John. He's attitude and intent can't be questioned.

The Trade Bell with Sam Edmund on SEN today.

Luko to Adelaide, not in the bank yet, Suns would facilitate trade, it has to be right trade, not Bowes situation, early pick back.

Crows hillbillies will go into meltdown if they knew how to read

Not sure that's correct. Noble got better DE compared to Rioli, 81 vs 76.
I mean Rioli’s was in the 80s in 2022, prior to his team mates being terrible

Rioli was -6 on KE this year and it was his best year. Clearly not his problem

I’m happy to revisit noble in round 6. I’d like to think Budarick would pass Noble. Given his age and he’s almost 2 years behind normal development given the injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back