2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

For those interested in salary cap, look at the TPP increases in new EBA. Extra 0.75M in 2024, then extra 2M in 2025. Increase 17.7% over 2 years (2024-2025). Talk about cap issues. I say BS.
The average waged jumped by 11 per cent and under the new pay deal brokered last season, wages will leap another 5.1 per cent in 2024 and 12.6 per cent in 2025.

The total player payments will jump from $15,022,778 in 2023 to $15,788,222 this year, before rising to $17.76m in 2025, $18.29m in 2026 and $18.44m in 2027.

Nick Hind is another that would well be worth a rookie contract, tore us up in our first clash this year and still has real speed

I will preface this statement by saying most Crows fans are reasonable and have a good understanding of football matters, but the Luko thread on the draft board has some absolute troglodytes in it, the entitlement and rhetoric where opinion is stated as if it was fact and where each poster builds upon the last fabrication makes me concerned for the future of humanity. The melts if Luko goes for the Power will be epic, get out your 🍿
They don't speak for the majority of us. They are the same Adelaide posters who lash out at anyone who dares criticize Nicks or the club. Otherwise known as apricot slicers.

Are you stalking me 😉
Would you prefer likely an early 2nd rounder or late 2nd rounder :) Anyway, a prominent "ITK" Port Power poster is certain Lukosius has chose them after touring their facility and they don't have a 1st rounder this year as Houston has decided to stay so looks like a late 2nd rounder will be the offer.

Last edited:
Would you prefer likely an early 2nd rounder or late 2nd rounder :) Anyway, a prominent "ITK" Port Power poster is certain Lukosius has chose them after touring their facility and they don't have a 1st rounder this year as Houston has decided to stay so looks like a late 2nd rounder will be the offer.
A lot to play out yet

is it common knowledge that Rosas was "released" from his contract not just encouraged to look for options I saw it reported on another thread Thats pretty interesting must be more to his back story

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is it common knowledge that Rosas was "released" from his contract not just encouraged to look for options I saw it reported on another thread Thats pretty interesting must be more to his back story
I saw that in the Rosas thread too, nothing on the Suns offical page though . If he had been let go then it would have to be behavioural related

saw this written on the ‘BigFooty’ news story about him and just assumed it was poorly written/written by AI. Haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere else and we wouldve heard something from somewhere by now if this was true surely?

The rules of this thread at this time of year
1-only take note of posts by Eppo and Thurls.
2-when feeling weak and about to get suckered go back and refer to rule 1 again.
thanks Boddsy but my contacts have all but dried up now, they were all during the Bluey, Eade and Dew era and Dewy moved them all on ...... eppo is the only one I know who has real intel from the inside

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back