Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently Joe Berry kicking a great goal from 45m out is "soccer punching one through". Wtf
Tried to cover up the fact he said he soccered it through for a goal when it was a regulation drop punt by saying it was a sucker punch and said soccer punch 🤨😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s Langford got to do to be considered a top 5/6 player in this draft class? Genuine gun and so much upside with his height and decision making.
Question is going to be his combine results, if he can get them up to scratch he could definitely push top 10 on ability.

Good luck getting pick 1 Eagles and Kangas 😂😂😂😂
Its between you guys and West Coast, with the way our "joeys" are playing we have "the eye of the tiger" {sorry, I had to do that}, when you get some senior players back might sneak a couple of wins and West Coast might get one more win, its still very hard to predict at the moment.:think:

Its between you guys and West Coast, with the way our "joeys" are playing we have "the eye of the tiger" {sorry, I had to do that}, when you get some senior players back might sneak a couple of wins and West Coast might get one more win, its still very hard to predict at the moment.:think:
WC definitely trying but think it's in the bag. We are awful.

Even if we get a senior player back it's always rushed and they just die again within 1-2 weeks 😂

WC definitely trying but think it's in the bag. We are awful.

Even if we get a senior player back it's always rushed and they just die again within 1-2 weeks 😂
To tell the truth I wouldn't say awful but with 3 flags and being the best team for around six years you had your run and it was bloody good but when it comes to an end you need to freshen up your list with talent and that comes in the form of trading and the national draft, you've got some nice kids but need several more. Geelong are the same and in the next couple of years Collingwood and the bulldogs won't be far behind, it all comes in a cycle, the key to moving in the right direction sooner than later is two words, talent and development.;)

Experiencing this commentary for a second time, I think my favourite moment was them talking about how good Jack Whitlock had been and then getting confused that he didnt have any goals to his name.

A real Barry McKay moment.
THIS! And much more!:rolleyes:

To tell the truth I wouldn't say awful but with 3 flags and being the best team for around six years you had your run and it was bloody good but when it comes to an end you need to freshen up your list with talent and that comes in the form of trading and the national draft, you've got some nice kids but need several more. Geelong are the same and in the next couple of years Collingwood and the bulldogs won't be far behind, it all comes in a cycle, the key to moving in the right direction sooner than later is two words, talent and development.;)
Yeah we have a lot of B grade role playing youngsters. Partly from the picks we've had but also that's what we've needed to put around our aging stars. Need to get the stars in now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back