Vertical R: 69cm
5m: 1.042
10m: 1.704
20m: 2.885
Agility: 8.951
Yo-yo: 640

Yes

I'm on the worried side
Did Sam Lalor test or was he unable to with his hip issue?

Yeah but that's just draft rankings. Langford is playing for Richmond VFL this weekend if he plays well with his skills and height I wouldn't be shocked if they went him over Jagga
We're going FOS over either.

It surprises me that Cal continues to be so bullish about him given those numbers
Someone must be talking him up. I think Langford has recruiters split - some have him very high, some really don't.

Would be interested in Tobie Travaglia and James Barrat's numbers if you have them.
Tobie Travaglia
187.3cm, 74.7kg
Vertical (Both feet): 57cm
Vertical L: 77cm
Vertical R: 71cm
5m: 1.194
10m: 1.928
20m: 3.104
Agility: 8.452
Yo-yo: 920

James Barrat
193.0cm, 86.6kg
Vertical (both): 66cm
Vertical L: 79cm
Vertical R: 72cm
5m: 1.234
10m: 1.953
20m: 3.162
Agility: 8.717
Yo-yo: 600

Yes Tobie and Joe Berry for me as well

Joe Berry
180.1cm, 72.5kg
Vertical (both): 70cm
Vertical L: 88cm
Vertical R: 86cm
5m: 1.165
10m: 1.843
20m: 3.026
Agility: 8.479
Yo-yo: 720

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Armstrong test?

Lalor 91.2kg
Armstrong 84.1
Trainor 90.6
Warburton 79.4
Smillie 95.2

Thank you.

Trainor seems so thin for 90 odd (perhaps it's the Gunston and Birchall body shape) while 91 and 95 are to be expected of Lalor and Smillie.

Finally got around to watching the NAB Champs finale.

I don't always go for the obvious, everyone can see the potential there, impressed with -

Harry Armstrong (Sandringham Dragons) Key Forward | 195cm | 14/06/2006
Can see a lot of scope in an AFL environment

Luke Trainor (Sandringham Dragons)
Key Defender | 194cm | 10/04/2006
Liked his follow up

Xavier Lindsay (Gippsland Power)
Midfielder | 183cm | 03/08/2006
Was in everything and kept giving

Tobie Travaglia (Bendigo Pioneers)
Defender | 187cm | 26/10/2006
Reads the play well

Sam Lalor (GWV Rebels)
Midfielder/Forward | 187cm | 30/08/2006

Jack Whitlock (Murray Bushrangers)
Key Forward/Ruck | 200cm | 16/05/2006

Harvey Langford (Dandenong Stingrays)
Midfielder | 190cm | 15/03/2006

Matt Whitlock (Murray Bushrangers)
Key Defender | 199cm | 16/05/2006

Rhys Unwin
Midfielder/Forward | 178cm | 11/10/2006

Lucca Grego
Thomas Sims
Jagga Smith
Alixzander Tauru

With the dees now not needing to part 6 or 7 for Houston i think the players of Draper, Smillie, Langford Lalor will all be around the mark.

Can't lose with any 4 of them if they got through to the Dess.

With the dees now not needing to part 6 or 7 for Houston i think the players of Draper, Smillie, Langford Lalor will all be around the mark.

Would love it if the dees can get above the suns somehow (if tigers got their first for Rioli). A FOS & Lalor combo would be delicious.

Would you think Armstrong might be in range for Dees first?

TOP DRAFTEE SET TO MAKE DECISION

SOUTH Australian draft prospect Alex Dodson is set to choose pursuing a football career over basketball.

The talented dual sportsman has juggled both sports in his junior career, having been a member of the state junior basketball program at the under-18 championships last year and training with Adelaide's NBL club the 36ers.

The 203cm prospect has also represented Australia's under-18 team in basketball.

However, Dodson is expected to pursue a football career and shapes as a potential top-20 selection in this year's draft as the leading ruck prospect. Dodson will test at the Telstra AFL Draft Combine in October and clubs anticipate him to be nominating for the draft in November.

He starred at the under-18 carnival for South Australia and won All-Australian honours as the best ruckman in the championships and has taken that form back to Sturt's under-18 side.

He had 32 disposals, 34 hitouts and 10 clearances against Woodville-West Torrens two weeks ago and backed it up with 20 disposals and 32 hitouts last week against Central District.

The 18-year-old's mobility, ball-handling for a ruck prospect and skills have shone this year as he has risen up draft boards and his football call will be a coup for the code. – Callum Twomey

TOP DRAFTEE SET TO MAKE DECISION

SOUTH Australian draft prospect Alex Dodson is set to choose pursuing a football career over basketball.

The talented dual sportsman has juggled both sports in his junior career, having been a member of the state junior basketball program at the under-18 championships last year and training with Adelaide's NBL club the 36ers.

The 203cm prospect has also represented Australia's under-18 team in basketball.

However, Dodson is expected to pursue a football career and shapes as a potential top-20 selection in this year's draft as the leading ruck prospect. Dodson will test at the Telstra AFL Draft Combine in October and clubs anticipate him to be nominating for the draft in November.

He starred at the under-18 carnival for South Australia and won All-Australian honours as the best ruckman in the championships and has taken that form back to Sturt's under-18 side.

He had 32 disposals, 34 hitouts and 10 clearances against Woodville-West Torrens two weeks ago and backed it up with 20 disposals and 32 hitouts last week against Central District.

The 18-year-old's mobility, ball-handling for a ruck prospect and skills have shone this year as he has risen up draft boards and his football call will be a coup for the code. – Callum Twomey
St kilda please!

It's a huge if, especially if Battle generates the expected band 1 compo. 7 could become 8 and Draper, Smith, Lalor, Trainor, Smillie, Langford and FOS most likely to take the first 7 (not in that order and ignoring players attached to bids).

More likely to see Reid, Tobie, Lindsay, Hotton or one of the tall forwards available there. Could easily be the pick of the draft there, but more likely the pick will be just outside of that upper echelon.

St kilda please!

A chance for Adelaide's second rounder that we have? Or would he be too speculative will better options available that early?

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back